2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (1) (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

Wanted: Stranger Things Stern UV Kit

Added: 2021-07-28 14:59:32 UTC • Ended: September 4th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Looking to buy a Stranger Things Stern UV kit. Let me know if you have one and are wanting to sell.

Item photos

download (1) (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Zek_Pinball's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

Zek_Pinball has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Zek_Pinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Rock Hill, SC, US

#2 2 years ago

Me too, I’ll offer you $10 more than what OP offers.

Jk, but I just asked my distributor and stern hasn’t made these yet... so might be a while still

#3 2 years ago

I’ll go $15 over!! Lol

Apparently some were made recently but not enough to cover back orders, is my understanding

#4 2 years ago

just contact your distributor.... they will be made soon

#5 2 years ago

I've contacted my distributor but it seems that they are having a hard time getting Stern to commit to the total order amount. I won't be surprised if Stern only delivers only a portion of the order amount since there are so many orders cross all distributors and this is the last run of UV kits Stern is making.

#6 2 years ago

Honestly - I can't imagine this game without this kit. All the Best with your search. I believe JJ at Game Exchange in CO is still selling?

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Honestly - I can't imagine this game without this kit. All the Best with your search. I believe JJ at Game Exchange in CO is still selling?

UV kit is still listed on their website, but doesn't look like you can order it anymore. I placed an order for the kit with them back in March, and if other distributors were taking orders that far back, Stern should have a damn good idea of how many they need to build. I've inquired a few times about the status of the kits, but haven't heard anything back, so guessing Stern isn't even telling the distributors what's going on

#8 2 years ago

Ordered (pre ordered) one maybe a month or two ago from flipnout. I have no clue when/if that's gonna come around lol. Confident with Zach just mean if they'll get em. I love this pin so I guess the nice part is when I get one it will be a renewed deep love haha

#9 2 years ago

I just received mine (pro version) about a week ago. So Stern must have recently made some. I installed it tonight. I have to admit, it is pretty damn cool.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-stranger-things-stern-uv-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.