(Topic ID: 308456)

PAYING 15K! Wanted: Stranger Things (LE)

By jake35

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Found one with topper and uv kit, 1 owner. Slightly higher than my offer price but I'm glad to have located it. Will donate to pinside and end ad once sti drops it off.

Congrats.

I wouldn't have gotten an LE if I had to buy in at current prices (got mine for $8k with UV kit and shooter rod), but I wouldn't accept $20k if it were offered to me now, as I don't want to be without the game, and it's not worth the hassle/cost of locating a premium...that I'd have to do all of the tweaks and D9 material to again.

Far superior to Godzilla IMO.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

premium plays exactly like the LE, but cheaper. I'm sure she doesn't look at the cabinet, nor would care. Might even like the premium cabinet better.

The Premium cab with a Pro translite may be my favorite art combo overall (prefer the Palace Arcade art over the demodogs on the LE).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-stranger-things-le-12?tu=medisinyl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.