DSCN2876.JPG
#1 11 years ago

any condition as long as complete.
will pay up to 2k.
location doesnt matter.
message me

1 month later
#2 11 years ago

I have a Star Gazer pinball machine plays and runs great was wanting $2500 but will take $1500 the wife is on my back to get rid of it. Takes up to much room plus the sounds is getting to her. It is in great shape picture on request.

DSCN2876.JPGDSCN2876.JPG DSCN2880.JPGDSCN2880.JPG DSCN2879.JPGDSCN2879.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Have a Star Gazer asking $1500

#4 11 years ago

PM sent.

#5 11 years ago

Great older pin and one of the best natural racks I have seen - something worth gazing at for sure.

#6 11 years ago

can I buy the bumper caps ?

#7 11 years ago

I need another one. Let me now if you don't sell it. Seriously interested.....

Sternage....On Fire!!...

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I need another one. Let me now if you don't sell it. Seriously interested.....
Sternage....On Fire!!...

You missed one on Craigslist today. One of our locals got it...1200, lol. I hesitated on it, and he was 2 minutes away from where it was located. LITERALLY. =P

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Slim2013:

can I buy the bumper caps ?

Does Steve have them at PBR?

Pappy

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

You missed one on Craigslist today. One of our locals got it...1200, lol. I hesitated on it, and he was 2 minutes away from where it was located. LITERALLY. =P

$1,200 is too much for Stern junk.

Pappy

#11 11 years ago

After nearly five years of searching for a Star Gazer of my own, I finally have one on it's way. I should be taking delivery of this one either this Friday or next Monday. Thanks Mark for selling me my number one most wanted pin... I can hardly wait to get it setup and play... I got hooked on the one at the Texas Pinball Festival a few years ago and then played it again a bunch this year. I have been chasing after a Star Gazer for the entire time I have been in the pinball hobby and now that I have one finally on it's way to me I feel like Wile E. Coyote after finally catching the Roadrunner... Now to figure out what my next most wanted pin is to find...

-- Shawn

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from DallasPinball:

After nearly five years of searching for a Star Gazer of my own, I finally have one on it's way. I should be taking delivery of this one either this Friday or next Monday. Thanks Mark for selling me my number one most wanted pin... I can hardly wait to get it setup and play... I got hooked on the one at the Texas Pinball Festival a few years ago and then played it again a bunch this year. I have been chasing after a Star Gazer for the entire time I have been in the pinball hobby and now that I have one finally on it's way to me I feel like Wile E. Coyote after finally catching the Roadrunner... Now to figure out what my next most wanted pin is to find...
-- Shawn

How many does that make in North TX. now ? 6 of them.....

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Does Steve have them at PBR?
Pappy

Nadda', Not, Zippo....

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

How many does that make in North TX. now ? 6 of them.....

Yep. By my count, that makes Six.

Only mine is west of Dallas. And that one will soon travel east in the next few months.

Marcus

#15 11 years ago

For being such a rare pin, I see many threads about people buying Star Gazers.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from DallasPinball:

-- Shawn

Congrats, Shawn. My senses had me thinking this was a ruse. I'm glad it wasn't.

#17 11 years ago

yea, This has turned out to be a weird week. Another one was on Craigslist here and was just picked up by a fellow collector. How crazy..........4 of them in the last 2 weeks into Texas...

#18 11 years ago

The Star Gazer arrived safely in Dallas in one piece today. As soon as the reproduction playfield comes out this summer, I plan to start the playfield swap and game restore. Thanks Mark for helping me scratch off my most wanted pin off my list! I am already making a list of the parts I need to order when I swap playfields.

-- Shawn

#19 11 years ago

Congrats...one of the best games ever.

3 weeks later
#20 10 years ago

wow, i just caught the replies. i wish you would have pm'd me and i would have bought it in a heartbeat. i see someone else benefited from my post. oh well.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

wow, i just caught the replies. i wish you would have pm'd me and i would have bought it in a heartbeat. i see someone else benefited from my post. oh well.

Yep, you were sniped. Granted the seller could have sent you an IM like you asked. And the sniper 'could' have offered you dibs ...

2 months later
#22 10 years ago

yeah, just not too good of ethics. i mean, make ur own post with the same wanted post, no biggie.
but jumping on someones post and getting the machine that the person who responded was intending it to go to the "postee" (me). not cool.
then selling it for more than double what it was purchased for only months later...wow

kinda as if someone posts a game for sale with a price, then someone else jumps in on that post and offers same game, lower price, blah blah blah.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tempe, AZ
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-stern-star-gazer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.