Wanted: Stars (Stern, 1978)

By Pmaino

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Stars Stern Electronics, 1978

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Stars (Stern, 1978)

Added: 2016-10-14 15:32:51 UTC • Ended: November 26th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking for a decent conditioned Stars.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pmaino's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Pmaino has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pmaino's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

South Burlington, VT, US

2 weeks later
#2 7 years ago

Sunday Stars Bump.

#3 7 years ago

Here's the thing, I ALSO want a Stars!

I'm down to only one come December and that is not enough.

Although I'll allow Pman the next area stars if he is willing to bring it to our next stars tournament.

#4 7 years ago

I'll bring it to the next if I come across one for sure.

2 weeks later
#6 7 years ago

Monday morning Stars bump!

Anyone?

#7 7 years ago

what is your budget? i have a nice one. nice bg, frosted non ghosting leds, nice pf, led board connector kit so they don't flash or ghost. pretty nice cab and clean game. flippers rebuilt, all boards gone through, new altek mpu, new rubber, etc. wasn't looking to sell but if the price is correct i may. can pack pallet and ship no prob.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

what is your budget? i have a nice one. nice bg, frosted non ghosting leds, nice pf, led board connector kit so they don't flash or ghost. pretty nice cab and clean game. flippers rebuilt, all boards gone through, new altek mpu, new rubber, etc. wasn't looking to sell but if the price is correct i may. can pack pallet and ship no prob.

Located in parts unknown?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Located in parts unknown?

yeah i dont broadcast my location so lurkers can see, its between me and a person who messages me. i can ship anywhere in the USA with the same freight rate as home depot so "locals" aren't the only people i deal with. location mans ZERO in my case

#11 7 years ago

Stars is a game so revered, so sought-after, that sometimes it can only be obtained from Parts Unknown!

#12 7 years ago

The legend of Stars grows!

#13 7 years ago

Man, I used to have a super nice example but sold it due to space issues. Only had room for 3 pins back then. Uggh.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-stars-stern-1978-1980?hl=pmaino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.