Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinnyheadhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

maxresdefault.jpg
game_STARTREK.png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Star Trek Pro

Added: July 27th, 2015

Item description

Looking for a Star Trek Pro machine. Looking in the 5K range, NE area.

Item photos

game_STARTREK.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

West Warwick, RI, US

Seller insights

These are mcovill125's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to mcovill125's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Mine was $4500 from Trent at Tiltamusements. Probably $350 shipped to you. Save a few $$ that way.....

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Mine was $4500 from Trent at Tiltamusements. Probably $350 shipped to you. Save a few $$ that way.....

Thanks for the heads up! I've sent them an email telling them I'm interested.

#4 3 years ago

www.pinballgallery.net They have a very nice one that has been on location for about a year. I am not sure about shipping, but I know the price is around your range.

#5 3 years ago

How far are you willing to travel? I'm looking to sell mine soon. Send me a PM if your interested. I have a few nice extras on mine as well. I'm open to meeting half way if we work something out.

#6 3 years ago

Look on the Stern website for a list of dealers.

http://www.sternpinball.com/find-a-retailer

You need to call them to get a price delivered to your house. They can not quote over email.

Also look at nice HUO (home use only) ones, like the post above, and see if that is worth your time to drive to pick it up. I bought a HUO and it was worth it to pick it up. If you buy a HUO one make sure the ball releases from the vengeance magnet after it is hit during vengeance Multiball. Good luck

#7 3 years ago

Look on the Stern website for a list of dealers.
http://www.sternpinball.com/find-a-retailer
You need to call them to get a price delivered to your house. They can not quote over email.
Also look at nice HUO (home use only) (is this one HUO?) ones, like the post above, and see if that is worth your time to drive to pick it up. I bought a HUO and it was worth it to pick it up. If you buy a HUO one make sure the ball releases from the vengeance magnet after it is hit during vengeance Multiball. Good luck

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside