• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jathomp22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171030_150752 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Star Trek (Premium/LE)

Added: 2017-09-01 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (November 25th, 2017) • Ended: January 6th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Looking to buy a Star Trek Premium. Will drive 3 to 4 hours from Madison/Milwuakee Wisconsin area. Message me on pinside if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pcprogrammer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pcprogrammer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Juneau, WI, US

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I have one on marketplace. See pics

Looks great. If you were within driving distance it would be mine!

#5 6 years ago

Well I found a Star Trek Premium about 5 1/2 hours away. Would prefer one closer to buy if possible. If anyone is thinking of selling near me let me know asap. I live about 40 minutes north of Madison, WI.

#7 6 years ago

I would love an LE. Going to be out of my price range though.

#11 6 years ago

Anyone?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from justdavid:

I have a huo premium with a shaker for sale for $6300 in St. Louis. Unfortunately, I am also about 5 1/2 hours from you.

Thanks. This is the kind of offer I'm looking for, just a bit closer.

#15 6 years ago

B-U-M-P

#18 6 years ago

I might go for the one in excelsior. Trying to find someone closer first if possible. I haven't had time lately to devote an entire day to getting a a pin. Plus 11 hours of driving sucks.

Again, can't afford an LE so that's out.

#19 6 years ago

Bumpity bump

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

I picked up the LE that was in Rochester. It’s an amazing pin!

Congrats! So do you think you would have been as satisfied with the premium? Love this game so much, wish I was playing it right now!

#23 6 years ago

Something is missing here???

20171030_150752 (resized).jpg20171030_150752 (resized).jpg

#24 6 years ago

Bump

#25 6 years ago

BUMP

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I don't understand why you wouldn't drive an extra 30 minutes each way to get the machine you want, but would instead rather continuously bump this thread. I get not driving to California, but 5.5 hours each way isn't really that much different than 5 hours each way. :/

Just trying to see if I can find one closer to me, it would be much easier, I don't have the time right now to devote and entire day to get a pinball machine. For me, pinball is a "want" not a "need". I don't need a Star Trek Premium, but I really want it! Hence I don't feel the desire to make a 12 hour round trip of driving. I might change my mind if I get a day freed up to make a trip, I have kids and my days are pretty full everyday.

#30 6 years ago

It's funny, pins come and go in waves. I'd probably buy an XMen LE right now if one popped up in the market. Go back a couple months and there were 3 of them within driving distance of me. I've seen plenty of Star Trek Premiums pop up near me over the past 2 years, but right now zip.

3 weeks later
#33 6 years ago

I used to see them come up for sale quite often but not lately. I guess it will be that much more satisfying when I find one. Great game. Had the pro for awhile, now want a Prem.

1 week later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-star-trek-premiumle-7?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.