Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jathomp22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171030_150752 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Star Trek (Premium/LE)

Added: September 2nd, 2017 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: January 6th, 2018

Item description

Looking to buy a Star Trek Premium. Will drive 3 to 4 hours from Madison/Milwuakee Wisconsin area. Message me on pinside if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Seller insights

These are pcprogrammer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pcprogrammer's stats page

#3 1 year ago

I have one on marketplace. See pics

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I have one on marketplace. See pics

Looks great. If you were within driving distance it would be mine!

#5 1 year ago

Well I found a Star Trek Premium about 5 1/2 hours away. Would prefer one closer to buy if possible. If anyone is thinking of selling near me let me know asap. I live about 40 minutes north of Madison, WI.

#6 1 year ago

Ever considered the LE?
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#7 1 year ago

I would love an LE. Going to be out of my price range though.

#11 1 year ago

Anyone?

#12 1 year ago

I have a huo premium with a shaker for sale for $6300 in St. Louis. Unfortunately, I am also about 5 1/2 hours from you.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from justdavid:

I have a huo premium with a shaker for sale for $6300 in St. Louis. Unfortunately, I am also about 5 1/2 hours from you.

Thanks. This is the kind of offer I'm looking for, just a bit closer.

#15 1 year ago

B-U-M-P

#16 1 year ago

There were two in Minnesota on CL. One LE for $7800 in Rochester and a premium for $6500 in Excelsior

#17 1 year ago

Why not drive the extra half hour????

#18 1 year ago

I might go for the one in excelsior. Trying to find someone closer first if possible. I haven't had time lately to devote an entire day to getting a a pin. Plus 11 hours of driving sucks.

Again, can't afford an LE so that's out.

#19 1 year ago

Bumpity bump

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

There were two in Minnesota on CL. One LE for $7800 in Rochester and a premium for $6500 in Excelsior

I picked up the LE that was in Rochester. It’s an amazing pin!

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

I picked up the LE that was in Rochester. It’s an amazing pin!

Congrats! So do you think you would have been as satisfied with the premium? Love this game so much, wish I was playing it right now!

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Congrats! So do you think you would have been as satisfied with the premium? Love this game so much, wish I was playing it right now!

I was looking for an LE of some sort to add to my collection anyway, and this pin was on my list of ones I really like. The premium is a nice looking machine as well!

#23 1 year ago

Something is missing here???

20171030_150752 (resized).jpg

#24 1 year ago

Bump

#25 1 year ago

BUMP

#26 1 year ago

I don't understand why you wouldn't drive an extra 30 minutes each way to get the machine you want, but would instead rather continuously bump this thread. I get not driving to California, but 5.5 hours each way isn't really that much different than 5 hours each way. :/

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I don't understand why you wouldn't drive an extra 30 minutes each way to get the machine you want, but would instead rather continuously bump this thread. I get not driving to California, but 5.5 hours each way isn't really that much different than 5 hours each way. :/

Everyone has a line somewhere.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Just trying to see if I can find one closer to me, it would be much easier, I don't have the time right now to devote and entire day to get a pinball machine. For me, pinball is a "want" not a "need". I don't need a Star Trek Premium, but I really want it! Hence I don't feel the desire to make a 12 hour round trip of driving. I might change my mind if I get a day freed up to make a trip, I have kids and my days are pretty full everyday.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Just trying to see if I can find one closer to me, it would be much easier, I don't have the time right now to devote and entire day to get a pinball machine. For me, pinball is a "want" not a "need". I don't need a Star Trek Premium, but I really want it! Hence I don't feel the desire to make a 12 hour round trip of driving. I might change my mind if I get a day freed up to make a trip, I have kids and my days are pretty full everyday.

If you want to gamble, you could speed to make it a 5 hour trip each way.

Good luck, I hope you find one closer soon.

#30 1 year ago

It's funny, pins come and go in waves. I'd probably buy an XMen LE right now if one popped up in the market. Go back a couple months and there were 3 of them within driving distance of me. I've seen plenty of Star Trek Premiums pop up near me over the past 2 years, but right now zip.

3 weeks later
#32 1 year ago

Star Trek is an awesome game. I loved it so much I sold my Premium for an LE and don't regret it at all. They don't come up often but when they do, they're
snatched up quick.

#33 1 year ago

I used to see them come up for sale quite often but not lately. I guess it will be that much more satisfying when I find one. Great game. Had the pro for awhile, now want a Prem.

1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside