(Topic ID: 195600)

Wanted: Star Trek (Premium/LE)

By pcprogrammer

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Star Trek (Premium/LE)

Added: 2017-08-11 18:37:31 UTC • Ended: August 19th, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking to buy a Star Trek Premium, might also consider an LE. Let me know what you have and your price. Prefer not to drive more than 200 miles from madison wisconsin area. Pins in MN, IL and northern Indiana are ok. Cash in hand, ready to buy!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pcprogrammer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pcprogrammer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Juneau, WI, US

#8 6 years ago

Help a guy out bump.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Help a guy out bump.

#11 6 years ago

Have you considered the Pro at all? The Prem/LE's have been silent on here lately.

I started off playing the LE on route for about 3 years before we ended up springing for a HUO Pro. I didn't think I could make all the mental concessions with stepping down to the Pro... until I ended up finally playing a Pro on route as well. IMO, ST Pro is one of the few Sterns where you get 99% of the game play and just loose out on the bling (lasers, rails, crash "effect", full color change).

Mine has the scoop consistently returning to the left flipper, so its' result no different than the Prem/LE VUK, the outlane "kick back" into the shooter lane only guarantees you a safe return to play (also with a shot at the Warp Ramp!), and there's still color changing inserts, and a very impressive light show overall.

I've also played a Prem at a friends' place, and though it looks great I'm so happy I went Pro. At first I wondered if I should've coughed up the extra coin, but after my first game each day, I'm always completely content with the game play of the Pro.

#12 6 years ago

Yoko beat me to it. I owned a premium not long after they came out. In a momentary lapse of reason I sold it before the final code hit. I finally picked up a pro a couple weeks ago and am absolutely thrilled with it. I thought I would miss the extra features, but nope...not at all. Don't get me wrong, the trekkie in me would love an LE, but I have zero regrets with the pro. Heck of a game no matter which version you end up with!

#13 6 years ago

I owned a pro for about 6 months, that was 2 years ago. This time around I want a Premium or LE. I like when pins have a kickback on the left drain, also like the laser light show.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-star-trek-premiumle-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.