• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200327_184942 (resized).jpg
20200327_184716 (resized).jpg
20200327_184112 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 3 years ago

Sorry you missed out.

What was your offer? How much did it sell for?

When I was looking, there was a pretty nice one overseas. If you hunt around, you can likely find that guy and talk with him.

This is a title worth dealing with importing.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

He didn’t take my offer either and it was gone just like that!

serious question... who make an offer on a $2800 Starlight?

You hop in the truck and haul ass while sending a paypal deposit and pray it is not gone before you get there.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I know of one that might be for sale

RIP to your inbox, lol

#14 3 years ago

I get unsolicited offers on my game from like 3 different Cali guys... once every month like clockwork, lol.

Mine isnt for sale but I am sure they are on every single possible lead like a hawk.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

In the rare chance this loooong shot wanted ad finds another owner interested in selling, please pm me directly. I'm just trying to own a game I enjoyed playing at Expo.
And yes, I f'd up not offering over the asking price and driving in my car that same day. Lemon juice, salt, who has the gasoline to pour into this wound? It didn't hit me how unique it was.

For my best guess of rarity. They made 100. I would guess 50 survived the original time toll. I think ~20 are accounted for and over my years in the hobby have counted at least 4 that were parted to save others.

My best realistic guess is 25 in collector hands and another 25 still hidden in basements or back rooms of storage.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-star-light-3?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.