• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-139.jpg
image-855.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Spider-Man (Stern, 2007)

Added: 2015-03-28 17:40:56 UTC • Ended: June 15th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Spider-Man. Working condition is all I care about. Closer to Indy = better.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are nicoga3000's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to nicoga3000's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Avon, IN, US

#2 9 years ago

Sunday bump!

#3 9 years ago

One of the best good luck. Played it last night in a league. Reminded me how much I like it.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks mate - it's between this and LOTR. Whichever I can find first will be bought! I got a stack of cash burning a hole in my pocket, haha.

#5 9 years ago

How big is the stack? . Ever visit Wisconsin?

#6 9 years ago

If I'm traveling more than about 2 hours, it has to be a great deal. Sorry mate!

#7 9 years ago

Monday bump!

#8 9 years ago

Hopeful bump for the evening crowd!

#9 9 years ago

Just picked one up. Enjoyed it on route..really enjoying it at home. Good luck with the hunt.

#10 9 years ago

If you closer, I would consider selling mine for your consideration .image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#11 9 years ago

Nice looking game mate!

#12 9 years ago

Thanks! All LEDs, shaker, decals and a few mods. It is a fun game. Good luck in your search and if you are ever in the area, take a look at it.

#13 9 years ago

I have one. HUO perfect condition, not a scratch or any wear, and 1000ish plays. No mods excepts some LED's. $5200

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I have one. HUO perfect condition, not a scratch or any wear, and 1000ish plays. No mods excepts some LED's. $5200

If you were a bit closer, you'd have your game sold. :3

#15 9 years ago

Did anyone grab that $2500 legit SM on Philly CL a few days back?

#16 9 years ago

I text the guy and he said it sold, so SOMEONE got lucky. Not sure what they paid for it, though.

#17 9 years ago

I sent him an email as well. Seems fake. Why would you sell a game that cheap over a display issue. If you look in the background you can see a bunch of pins. He obviously knows a thing or two about the hobby. 5 minutes worth of work and he could have gotten another $1000-1200. I call BS.

#18 9 years ago

Bump. Good price on this or LOTR will be my buy.

#19 9 years ago

Four hours each way is a nice weekend trip, and St Louis is a decent destination anyways. Take Doug up on his offer if you like the price.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Law:

Four hours each way is a nice weekend trip, and St Louis is a decent destination anyways. Take Doug up on his offer if you like the price.

I like his price if it were nice and close. For 8+ hour round trip, I would need to be cheaper.

#21 9 years ago

As I ponder my decision...What does a SM go for these days?

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

As I ponder my decision...What does a SM go for these days?

4k routed - 5.5k HUO........ Mine is huo and staying

#23 9 years ago

OK, thanks mate.

#24 9 years ago

Hopeful bump!

#25 9 years ago

Easter weekend bump!

I've had a few offers, but I don't really want to spend $5000+ with a 3+ hour drive. :\

#26 9 years ago

Good morning bump!

#27 9 years ago

Might as well bump this again! I've had some offers, but I just don't want to spend $5500+ on one.

#28 9 years ago

Bump again!

#29 9 years ago

Buy Dougs ! I volunteer to ride with ya, easy day trip. Or could spend a night at CP's and/or Silver Ballroom. St. Louie is a great pinball town !

#30 9 years ago

Enticing as that is, Doug is not selling his anymore. Boo.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Might as well bump this again! I've had some offers, but I just don't want to spend $5500+ on one.

Well. When you're trying to fetch a game that's not even listed for sale you gotta pay a premium to get someone to sell.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Well. When you're trying to fetch a game that's not even listed for sale you gotta pay a premium to get someone to sell.

Agree. Which is why I'm not biting. 5800 is a lot for a SM.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Agree. Which is why I'm not biting. 5800 is a lot for a SM.

But you're the one that put out the want to buy. Expect to pay more than what it might go for if it were just listed for sale.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

But you're the one that put out the want to buy. Expect to pay more than what it might go for if it were just listed for sale.

I'm not disagreeing with you mate. But you make it sound like I'm the bad guy for not wanting to pay a premium to take a game off of someone's hands. Consider this a WTB for someone who is considering selling...I figure that's the point of these threads?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I'm not disagreeing with you mate. But you make it sound like I'm the bad guy for not wanting to pay a premium to take a game off of someone's hands. Consider this a WTB for someone who is considering selling...I figure that's the point of these threads?

If someone is considering selling, there will be a for sale thread with a price. This type of thread goes out to everyone not wanting to sell and it will take more than market value to get someone to sell something not otherwise for sale. Spider-Man is one of my top 5 games of all time. I feel it's worth $500 over market to own one anyway.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

If someone is considering selling, there will be a for sale thread with a price. This type of thread goes out to everyone not wanting to sell and it will take more than market value to get someone to sell something not otherwise for sale. Spider-Man is one of my top 5 games of all time. I feel it's worth $500 over market to own one anyway.

I'm going to humor you and respond with a situation that just happened to me (not pinball related, but video game related).

I just bought a game called Xenoblade Chronicles for the Nintendo 3DS - the game is a remake from a Nintendo Wii title. I also own the Wii version of this game. I had no intention of selling my Wii version of the game, but I saw a WTB ad on another site I frequent. I didn't say, "Man, this game is going for $80 on eBay, so I'm going to charge this guy $90 because he wants one!" In fact, I sent him a message and we agreed on $70. Why? Because I didn't need it/want it anymore, and realized I wouldn't mind the $70 to add something new to my collection.

With pinball, why are you making the blanket assumption that anyone selling a game goes straight to the For Sale forum and doesn't look at the Wanted forum? Similar to my situation above, if someone has a Spider-man and sees a WTB thread, they may just think, "You know, I haven't been playing this a ton...I wouldn't mind mixing it up a bit," and send me a PM. I have not received a single PM saying, "Hey man, I love my Spider-man, but if you've got $8000, you can have mine." And guess what? I also haven't gone down the list of SM owners and said, "How much will it take to pry your game out of your gameroom?"

I assume that anyone posting a WTB thread is simply putting it out there so that anyone who has the game in their collection may do exactly what I said...Consider it's place in their collection and decide if they want to part with it.

So please, I would appreciate it if you didn't barge into threads like this just to say things like you have in my thread and in the WTB: MET PRO thread. It's not helping anyone, and it comes off as you trying to create controversy and start arguments.

#37 9 years ago

Yes but $70 is over priced for a used wii game - more than you paid. And on a $70 game who cares about making an extra $10? It's totally different. And $5500 offers you got for a Spider-Man are actually pretty fair price but you don't want to pay that. As long as people are posting wtb threads and being cheap about it, I'll be there to point it out. It's a public forum. Looks like you posted a wtb on lotr also. Let's see how that's going...

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yes but $70 is over priced for a used wii game - more than you paid. And on a $70 game who cares about making an extra $10? It's totally different. And $5500 offers you got for a Spider-Man are actually pretty fair price but you don't want to pay that. As long as people are posting wtb threads and being cheap about it, I'll be there to point it out. It's a public forum. Looks like you posted a wtb on lotr also. Let's see how that's going...

markmon, I may make use of the ignore feature for the first time ever on a forum. You have such a poisonous attitude and for no reason other than to feel good about yourself and troll others. It's really disappointing.

Just because I haven't found a game yet does not mean I am in the wrong or an "inferior" person. I will find a game when the time is right at a price I and the seller are happy with. You can't see my inbox, so you don't know how many PM's I have nor any of the conversations I have had regarding LOTR or SM.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

markmon, I may make use of the ignore feature for the first time ever on a forum. You have such a poisonous attitude and for no reason other than to feel good about yourself and troll others. It's really disappointing.
Just because I haven't found a game yet does not mean I am in the wrong or an "inferior" person. I will find a game when the time is right at a price I and the seller are happy with. You can't see my inbox, so you don't know how many PM's I have nor any of the conversations I have had regarding LOTR or SM.

Sounds good. Use the ignore. My comments will be still read by others in the thread. Nowhere did I say you were inferior or I was superior. No idea where you got that. I made no judgement of you at all. Simply commenting on the facts (which I stated above and didn't make any statements about *you* personally). The fact that the game is still in wtb state makes a ton of pms moot I'd say. If you wtb something and someone pms you an offer then tis thread should be closed with "found". The fact that you got pms and it's not says it all.

#40 9 years ago

E: I'm done feeding the troll. Thanks for the free bumps, though.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-spider-man-stern-2007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.