Sorcerer (resized).jpg
100_4952 (resized).JPG
100_4954 (resized).JPG
IMG_9982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4175 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4176 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slim64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#706 8 years ago

Joined a couple weeks ago.

It plays fast and mean with the cc'd playfield!!

20151011_203149.jpg20151011_203149.jpg

20151011_202948.jpg20151011_202948.jpg

20151011_202924.jpg20151011_202924.jpg

20151011_202900.jpg20151011_202900.jpg

#716 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Hey does the 10pt switch at your A-B-C-D lanes, advance the A-B-C-D lanes one to the right?
-mof

Yes. It's supposed to.

#722 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I wont be home until tomorrow, but if I recall, the left and right special switch back and forth but are never on at the same time. The 4th Sorcerer doesnt do anything. The 5th Sorcerer immediately rings bell and awards special.

This is correct.

He should also say something like "you are master" I believe

#736 8 years ago

20151022_164619.jpg20151022_164619.jpg

Quoted from fosaisu:Looking for high res scans of the front and back of the Sorcerer backglass (planning to make myself a vinyl replacement for use in the colder months when I want to keep my beautiful original in climate controlled safety). If you've got a scan of either or both sides of the backglass, please shoot me a PM, thanks!
Just bumping my request since there's been a lot of traffic in this thread recently! Thanks to anyone that can help me out ...

I'll offer mine up if someone local is willing to scan it. That's the only spot of damage 20151022_164624.jpg20151022_164624.jpg20151011_195320.jpg20151011_195320.jpg

#745 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Are all the flashers 63's in this game?

Yes

#753 8 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

One thing I do not like is the right loop/spinner shot. Maybe it is just my game but a solid shot to this loop seems to get stalled by the heavy spinner and the ball only exits through the top ~20% of the time. and I'm talking about a solid shot as well. Does anyone else notice this or is it just my machine and I need to fix something?

I have difficulty making it up to the rollovers on the right spinner. But it's probably just me

2 months later
#834 8 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

I ordered a few sets of repro center plastics and protectors. I'll post pictures of the fit and color compare in a week or 2 when I get them. If anyone else is interested in some sets, just let me know...

I'm interested in a set.

1 month later
#887 8 years ago

Lol.

That would be a well above average price.

#895 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gorgeous!!! Where did you get the restoration done?

TNT

2 months later
#981 7 years ago

Are you referring to his laugh?

#1002 7 years ago

Imo, from what I've been offered for mine. (Decent cab, cc playfield, mint backglass) 1k for a decent players example is a fair price.

I also picked up a almost working "project" a month or so ago for 550. Obviously region plays a big part in pricing

1 month later
#1077 7 years ago
Quoted from stirfry:

Man, I love Sorcerer. Best audio and playfield/backglass artwork I think. Got an issue with the drop targets on mine. When I strike one or two of them, they don't all reset after a few seconds, but stay down. They only reset when all three are down. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks for any help...

Do you hear the "countdown music" if you drop any of the 3 once? You can go into switch test and make sure each drop registers when down too. I'd start there

#1094 7 years ago

The flasher boards are small. One should be in the right lower back box. Another under the playfield and the last one I believe is mounted to the back of the light board.

Removing the sand resistor or the ground wire to the warming circuit should be fine

3 weeks later
#1129 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

clean the leaf switches. pull a business card through squeezing the contacts together.

They should be micro switches.

2 months later
#1224 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Switch test for drop target and ramp lock...

This, and do the coils work in test mode?

1 month later
#1258 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Try no center post and lightning flippers. Really spices up the game...
-mof

That sounds brutal. All i had to do on mine was remove the lane post rubber and outlane post rubber. Scores over 2mil... GOOD LUCK!

2 months later
#1334 7 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I switched out Q11 and it fixed the switch matrix issues. The switches for the ramp kickout and the drop target switches are now working. The coil for the drop targets isn't working. I replaced Q50 and I replaced the coil, but still no luck. The #63 flasher lights behind the backglass are also not working. This was Q39 according to the manual, so i replaced that. Still no luck on either. Does anyone have any suggestions or have you seen similar issues?
thanks,
aaron

If you ground the tabs of those two transistors do the flashers and coil fire? If so, then you have a board issue. If it doesnt, you need to check connectors and also for voltage at the bulbs/coil. Then go from there

#1345 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Hey guys just picked up a sorcerer and the F2 flipper fuse keeps blowing. Check diodes with my DMD and they tested good thought maybe the diodes were bad. Could someone take a picture of there diodes and wires on both flippers areas so I can compare it with mine. Maybe something is hooked up wrong. Thanks!

When does it blow, when the game is turned on? Or after you play for a bit?

#1347 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

The fuse blows after playing it for a minute..

I'd be inclined to say the EOS switch (s) is either bad or out of adjustment. Be sure you have a 5amp SLO BLO fuse installed as well

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 22.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slim64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-sorcerer-cabinet-stencils?tu=slim64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.