Sorcerer (resized).jpg
100_4952 (resized).JPG
100_4954 (resized).JPG
IMG_9982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4175 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4176 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kalegarner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1611 5 years ago

Started a new thread first, but noticed this one has more traffic. Hopefully you guys have some suggestions.

A few days ago I had a had an issue getting my sorcerer to start a game. Assuming it was a power supply issue, I tested the regulated 5 volt output and the 12 volt output. That all checked out, so I moved on to the diagnostic switches on the CPU board. I got an error code 4, which according to the manual is a bad game rom 2. A friend of mine had a burner and an extra 2732 chip, so I erased his rom completely with this UV light box that he had, and we burned the rom on to the 2732. I fired up the game and ran the diagnostic switch on the CPU board again, this time I got an error code 0, which I understand means the game is working fine. I still could not start a game with the start button. So I decided to do a switch test, at which point I realized I had a whole column out. Column 1 which contains the coin switches, the credit(start) button, and the tilt switches, as well as the reset high score switch. At this point I removed both of the column and row plugs on the main board, and shorted with a clip lead between each switch in the column. All of the switches activated at the CPU board. Next I tried looking for a bad connection of the common column wire to every switch on that column. I found a solid connection (.2 ohms) all the way through. Could a diode be shorted or open somewhere? If so, how would that take out a whole column? And what diode should I replace it with? Btw, the game works fine. If I short the switch by touching the leads to the back side of the molex connector that corresponds to the start game switch, I can play a full game without issues. Thanks for any suggestions.

#1632 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Don't worry I will complete the run in the next days and will be able to ship early next week. Our playfields will have the known quality and have a high end robot applied clearcoat. The plastic sets are unbreakable and have a high polished cut line.
There will be a ton more playfields coming in the next few weeks as I have a new system on setting up the cad file which saves days in preproduction.
Please note that shipping is included in my prices.
As it looks like there is always the battle between who is first I'm sorry to say that I cannot announce which titles are coming next. I will from now on just post what is ready as soon as the first can ship.
If you want a specific title to be done please email or PM me. Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Mirco

So will the unbreakable plastics be available next week?

1 year later
#1901 4 years ago

Hi, I was curious if you guys know of a Molex connector kit I can get for my Sorcerer? I have replaced a few, buying them 1 at a time, but I want to replace all of the male connectors on the board and the female plug connectors on the entire machine. Is there a place that sells a kit, or do I have to buy them individually? Thanks in advance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 22.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kalegarner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-sorcerer-cabinet-stencils?tu=kalegarner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.