Sorcerer (resized).jpg
100_4952 (resized).JPG
100_4954 (resized).JPG
IMG_9982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4175 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4176 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highclasspinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1597 5 years ago

I have some other titles to do first but I can confirm that sorcerer will be done for sure. For release date I expect something around or shortly after Easter 2019. Sorry for the long lead time but I have several other projects to finish first...

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#1608 5 years ago

Dear Sorcerer Experts,

I need some help for the current playfield production, please see this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorcerer-playfield-color-question-mircoplayfields#post-4807616

I will run matching plastic sets as well, if we end up with two versions I will have also two matching plastics versions...

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Mirco

#1624 5 years ago

Don't worry I will complete the run in the next days and will be able to ship early next week. Our playfields will have the known quality and have a high end robot applied clearcoat. The plastic sets are unbreakable and have a high polished cut line.

There will be a ton more playfields coming in the next few weeks as I have a new system on setting up the cad file which saves days in preproduction.

Please note that shipping is included in my prices.

As it looks like there is always the battle between who is first I'm sorry to say that I cannot announce which titles are coming next. I will from now on just post what is ready as soon as the first can ship.

If you want a specific title to be done please email or PM me. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Mirco

#1626 5 years ago

Even if it looks like I do not try to fight cprs titles- this was not my intention. I was asked by many people to run sorcerer as there was no movement from CPR for years. It was the same way with joust for example. As soon as I intend to run them they try to keep up and offer them same time or around that time. Basically the customer can choose but maybe I should open preorder lists and keep them running for many years before I decide to react...

My lead time to market is now less than 3 weeks as soon as I switch to a title. Maybe less if there is not too much else going on. As I can make screens in house and print also hybrids here we are fast in the whole process as long as there is no wait time at certain machines....

There will be more wms titles coming shortly but you will never see a title done from me with a 3rd party licence which I do not have. That is way to dangerous as the upcoming lawsuit would be really expensive. So for now I do not see any data east or Sega titles coming from me in near future as the risk of a lawsuit is really high. I guess that most people doing stuff without licence have no clue what could happen...

Regards,
Mirco

#1630 5 years ago

If you look close on the dark red areas you will see the lines of the printer head. So either a few nozzles were stuck close and cause a non usable print or the printer cannot do some colors due to a limit of the color room.

We use a 8 color high end digital printer with costs more than 300k$ and is currently the market leader in the technology. But even this machine connot do all colors, so whatever cannot be printed digital will be done as screen. I would never ship any playfields with this kind of printing lines. It is not difficult to do white and black digital, but there are always some colors which need to be done as a screen so we usually do hybrids. ( black and white digital - colors as screen) In any case you will not be able to tell which color is screen and which is digital...

Also adhesion can be a big problem as well. If you do anything digital the color adhesion with clearcoat is different than on solved based screen ink.

Anyway our version of Sorcerer will be available shortly as well. Good thing is the customer can choose....

Regards,
Mirco

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highclasspinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-sorcerer-cabinet-stencils?tu=highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.