Sorcerer (resized).jpg
100_4952 (resized).JPG
100_4954 (resized).JPG
IMG_9982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4175 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4176 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2117 2 years ago

I recently picked up a Sorcerer and the plastics over the stainless in lane guides are missing. I guess these are just 1 to 1 copies of the stainless in lanes? Id like to make a set out of Lexan unless someone has a set they can spare.

Thanks

#2122 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

My Sorcerer keeps resetting sometimes and i turn it on and it will only show the game number. Turn it on again a few days later and it's all factory reset.
Any ideas?

Showing game number is at best case dead batteries. Get them off the board right away!!!

#2124 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Settle, petal. The batteries aren't on the board. I own a beautiful restored machine.

Ok got it, you know what you're doing. Carry on.

5 months later
#2178 2 years ago

Hello fellow Sorcerers... I'm looking for a set of the clear in lane flipper guides. I recently picked up a sorcerer and these are missing. I have the stainless ones, just need the clear plastic ones for on top.

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133026

1 week later
#2180 2 years ago

I recently got a sorcerer with a lot of potential but needs work. It has a new Mirco playfield however the guy that installed it did a less than stellar job. So I stripped it and had my buddy clear coat it. I’m reassembling now and just realized I don’t know how the braid goes for the pop bumper lights.

Does anyone have clear shots of the pop bumper lights wiring on bottom of playfield? Otherwise it’s going back together nicely.

I’m having a pinball birthday party in a couple weeks and I’m trying to get this done in time.

Thanks everyone.
027DE3C8-7831-455D-8EE4-0D6299A5A562 (resized).jpeg027DE3C8-7831-455D-8EE4-0D6299A5A562 (resized).jpeg9FFCA8B6-321E-4130-B23A-866B895A2153 (resized).jpeg9FFCA8B6-321E-4130-B23A-866B895A2153 (resized).jpeg

#2182 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

So what did the last guy do to the clear coat??

He didn’t do anything to the clear but the assembly was just horrible and incomplete. He never got to play it. It was bad enough that I couldn’t in good conscience just push forward on top of his work. Also the inserts were shifting. I figured if I’m stripping it to reassemble why not fix those inserts and get a good coat or three of clear on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weatherbymag-s-bally-amp-stern-restoration-blog/page/2#post-6314036

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weatherbymag-s-bally-amp-stern-restoration-blog/page/4#post-6581232

#2187 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Lucky for you, I kept most of my tear down pictures...

Perfect!!! Thank you!

#2193 1 year ago

Hey everyone, I'm wrapping up my playfield repop and I'm putting flasher bulbs on topside. Question, are these to be wired in series or parallel?

Thanks!

#2194 1 year ago

Can anyone show me a pic of what goes here? I’m almost done and it’s coming down to small details like this.

648919D4-9D4C-40D7-95E2-11539B72C2E0 (resized).jpeg648919D4-9D4C-40D7-95E2-11539B72C2E0 (resized).jpeg
#2196 1 year ago
Quoted from topkat:

It looks to me like the hole closest to the post is for the metal ball guide ( it’s most forward attachment. ) the other looks like a stud post for the plastic

I found it. It was a very short metal lane guide. Thanks for the point in the right direction!

#2197 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I had to drill 3 new holes for the left ball guide in my mirco

I just ordered a new set of Cliffys lane guides and I'm going to have to do the same thing. The left side is waaay too far away. The holes for the large metal shield on right side near the ramp kick out were off too. I got it installed but not easily.

4 months later
#2241 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Ooh definitely post pics of what it looks like with the grey rubbers when you're done

They grey looks great in my opinion. They fit right in. Purple flippers for some contrast. I also did orange post caps with grey post caps for slings. I have a kit at Titanpinball under Tim W. If you like it, please buy my kit, it gets me a very small credit towards future purchases. (I ran short on post caps, but my kit is correct!)

IMG-3292 (resized).jpgIMG-3292 (resized).jpgIMG-3295 (resized).jpgIMG-3295 (resized).jpgIMG-3296 (resized).jpgIMG-3296 (resized).jpgIMG-3294 (resized).jpgIMG-3294 (resized).jpgIMG-3293 (resized).jpgIMG-3293 (resized).jpg

#2243 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

ebay.com link: itm
Target decals. Just saying.

Oh yeah, for sure. Patience grasshopper, patience.

I would possibly be on the market for a backglass too if anyone has one reasonably priced. Mine isn't horrible but missing some ink on the middle of the lower edge.

2 months later
#2263 1 year ago

Anyone have any ideas why my upper flipper coil would be overheating? Brand new EOS switch, plunger etc. Moved freely, but in a few games it's warm enough that it's binding on the plunger and flipper then sticks up.

Flipper button switch is not stuck and this is the only solenoid doing this. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

#2265 1 year ago

Found it. Was actual wired wrong, bypassing secondary, dumb mistake. Don't wire flippers when tired!

1 month later
#2267 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Anyone have a spare wizard hand plastic for over the standups?

Did you ever find one of these? I have one, it's not perfect but its not horrible either.

#2269 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Still need one bud!

It’s yours if you want it. PM me your address and I’ll get it out asap. It does have the one hole broken out but otherwise isn’t bad.

0C34B4D3-2D27-4BF9-9194-E1495C634C0D (resized).jpeg0C34B4D3-2D27-4BF9-9194-E1495C634C0D (resized).jpeg
11 months later
#2332 4 months ago

Right where it belongs and where it will stay until I’m dead and gone.

IMG_6595 (resized).jpegIMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
#2346 4 months ago
Quoted from fireball451:

New backglass came in. It is really nice. Just a few more things to do and she will be ready to play.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you buy the backglass and are you happy with it? Notice anything off or odd?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-sorcerer-cabinet-stencils?tu=chisel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.