Sorcerer (resized).jpg
100_4952 (resized).JPG
100_4954 (resized).JPG
IMG_9982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4175 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4176 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andyj965.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Update for anyone following.. i'm fired up about sorc

Very nice work. It's great to see someone doing this. Sorcerer is definitely one of my favourites for artwork.

I've just picked up a reconditioned playfield from John Greatwich. Beautiful finish. Looks ceramic. Can't wait to see how fast it is when i drop it in

#42 11 years ago

Here are a couple. There are some very minor imperfections where a couple of inserts didn't line up perfectly but still very happy with it.

Sorcerer_playfield_lower_.JPGSorcerer_playfield_lower_.JPG Sorcerer_playfield_middle_.JPGSorcerer_playfield_middle_.JPG Sorcerer_playfield_upper_.JPGSorcerer_playfield_upper_.JPG Sorcerer_playfield.jpgSorcerer_playfield.jpg

#45 11 years ago

It is a beautiful finish. Want to get it installed ASAP as my old playfield is down to bare wood for most of the lower playfield. Also replaced my dead displays with Pinled displays. Then just need to clean up the cab and it'll be done.

Very keen to see how fast the ball goes on the clearcoat. And more than happy to test the beer theory

#51 11 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Hey Guys,
Had to keep quite on this until they were done...but here is the official announcement from Rick at Planetary Pinball.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1006-532
Very limited run...go get 'em!!!
Joe

Thanks for this. Just ordered mine.

Cheers

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Update for anyone following.. i'm fired up about sorc

Hi Kneissl,

Any chance I can grab a copy of your vector files at all? Now I've ordered the plastics I think it's only right to do the whole lot and repaint my cab.

Cheers,

Andy

3 months later
#152 10 years ago

Awesome work. Will look amazing when it's finished

2 weeks later
#251 10 years ago

Great job mate

#268 10 years ago

You guys have really set the bar high for Sorcerer restorations. Great work.

1 week later
#306 10 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I'm taking in Sorcerer playfields for Restoration @ $600 US with return shipping. 2 are coming up & will be returned before Xmas. If interested contact me. Lost count on ones done, around 12 of the years.

John playfields come out very nicely. I've got a few pics of the one i got from him on page 1 of this thread. Beautiful finish.

4 months later
#453 10 years ago

Hi All,

I'm nearing the end of my playfield swap but didn't take enough pics of my drop target housing. Would someone be able to upload some pics so i can ensure i'm putting it back together correctly?

Here are a couple of pics of where i'm up to.

Thanks,
Andy
Under playfield.jpgUnder playfield.jpgPlayfield swap.jpgPlayfield swap.jpg

1 year later
#629 9 years ago

nice work. I never realised they were incorrect either. I'd be interested in a set with spinner decals.

#639 9 years ago

Now if only someone would reproduce the pop bumper caps we'd have everything needed for a full resto

1 year later
5 months later
#1313 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

You should sell those protectors. I don't know of anyone that makes them. Id buy a set for my restore.

I'd be interested too

#1321 7 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Well I finally got back to making some plastic protectors. Not to bad for my first attempt.

They do look good. What thickness did you use for the protectors? Going to have to give this a shot.

#1324 7 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Not sure of the thickness. This is where I ordered the plastic from. Scroll down and you'll see it.
http://pinrestore.com/Supplies.html
Edit: Just seen that its 1/16" thick.

Thanks mate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andyj965.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-sorcerer-cabinet-stencils?tu=andyj965 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.