Sorcerer (resized).jpg
100_4952 (resized).JPG
100_4954 (resized).JPG
IMG_9982 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4175 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4176 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6595 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T-800.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1227 7 years ago

Same here, no confirmation email. Sure hope this happens. I wouldn't mind two - one for my restore and one for the wall.

3 months later
#1327 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

im not counting on seeing a CPR sorcerer Playfield for a long time. I'm on the preorder and have no Playfield now after the direct ink fiasco. If anyone has one restored or in restorable condition I'd love to find one.

Can you expand on this "direct ink fiasco?" I'm patiently waiting out stripping my playfield down for a CPR one day, but the thought of a complete redo on my original has crossed my mind. Would rather avoid some pitfalls...

#1330 7 years ago

Wow, not sure how I missed that - I was all geared up to send my playfield to John last year, glad I held off... Bummer to those that got screwed. Hopefully CPR pulls this out.

1 year later
#1512 6 years ago

FYI - I was looking at CPR's website today and Sorcerer playfields are in the "pre-order" category. This time I actually got an email confirmation from them with my intent to purchase. Looks like we could be getting close...

#1514 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I think Sorcerer's been in "pre-order" for a little over a year now, which I gather is not an uncommon length of time with CPR's process. But a great reminder for people to get those orders in!
http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html
(I never got an email response when I signed up for the pre-order list, which is making me a bit paranoid).

Ok, I couldn't remember where it was at, but figured I'd email again anyway, and like I said, this time I actually got an email confirmation back when previous attempts were always left with silence... Not sure if it's good or bad, but you may want to email again to see if you can get a confirmation as it uses that email as your place on the list: "please keep this email as your receipt for date & time of your contact."

9 months later
#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I can confirm that sorcerer will be done for sure....I expect something around or shortly after Easter 2019.

And they all rejoiced! Awesome news. We've all been waiting so patiently, for so long, nice to hear something that sounds concrete.

#1614 5 years ago

Yeah. Its very cool. Sort of strange to be so excited to spend $1000 for parts on a $1500 game. Lol. Just itching to own and play a cherry condition of this game.

#1623 5 years ago

Got the email too... Seems a little fishy - no response from CPR for years, not even an acknowledgement that you're even on the list. And now Mirco announces playfields shipping in the near future and magically CPR has playfields ready to go with no prior warning or announcement. Seems really shady.

#1628 5 years ago

Ok, so shady probably wasnt the right word choice. Their timing is definitely convenient... regardless, i made a promise to CPR to get one of their playfields and as such I ordered one today. I just wish there could have been some better communication over the past 3 years compared to this sudden flurry of info right after Mirco posts they'll have product.

5 months later
#1692 4 years ago

I haven't heard anything on the CPR playfields. I'm guessing I was one of the first to sign up.

#1694 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There must be an echo in here

Yeah, an echo of frustration waiting, and waiting, and waiting on this product...

1 year later
#2023 3 years ago

Picked up a sorcerer and the flipper coils aren't working. Looks like the wiring may have been hacked on them. Can someone post close up pics of all three of their flipper mechs and the wiring for them and their respective EOS's? I went thru the gallery and there are a couple pics but most of them are a little hard to really see.

#2025 3 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

I've got some playfield swap pictures.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, those are great, thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T-800.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-sorcerer-cabinet-stencils?tu=T-800 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.