10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by pinaholic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 10 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Sorcerer

Added: November 24th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: March 14th, 2019

Item description

Looking for a nice example. I am willing to pay over the pinside estimate for quality. I currently own the other two system 9 games and want/need this to complete the set. Rather not ship.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Colts neck , NJ, US

Seller insights

These are spikelou2's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

95.0%

Go to spikelou2's stats page

#2 10 months ago

What is a fair price for a Perfect version of this game , and is it as fun as the other two system 9 machines ?

#3 10 months ago

Who knows what fair is nowadays. It’s s great game and has become desirable as of recently. Good luck in your search, there have been quite a few listed on Craigslist recently but o don’t recall where.

#4 10 months ago

I owned a really nice sorcerer for years (still miss it!).
I find it the best system 9 game.
Best artwork.
Best "old school" sound and light show (with those eyes behind the playfield).
Best "rip the spinners".

You will love it.
and if you decide to put LEDs in it, only put them in the inserts. Keep incandescents in the GI. Trust me.

And for reference- I sold mine about 4 years ago before moving to NJ for $1600. Had a semi-restored playfield that got an automotive clearcoat by the previous owner. Wasn't perfect, but very, very presentable.

#5 10 months ago

In my opinion it is the best of the system 9 games , good luck with your search .

1 week later
#6 9 months ago

I have the other two system 9 games ..and I play them a lot ..I’m addicted to space station ...hope some one has one that they want to sell me

1 month later
#7 8 months ago

Messaged

#8 8 months ago

I have a complete non working one with typical playfield wear if interested. Lmk

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside