Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by beardlady
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Does anybody have 1991 Williams Slugfest Topper art they could share for a reproduction?

If not, could the current owner of one take a nice high res, head on photo for me? I will share the file once complete.

Thanks!

6 months later
#2 9 years ago

I have a reproduction topper decal I am about to make a new topper with a piece of plexi.

Did you ever find the artwork? I can take a photo or try to scan it if you still need it.

#3 9 years ago

Is it a one off or are you going to sell it? PM me some info if you can make more than one. Thanks.

#4 9 years ago

Well I just tried to attach it to a piece of plexi, and this decal is so old, its no longer transparent when detaching it from the backing. It is a milky white color in the areas it is supposed to be clear. It must be the adhesive, because it is all dry, no stickyness left.

Luckily I found this out beforehand by test peeling a small area on the bottom edge.....so no damage to the artwork.

I am going to try and scan it in, get it into photoshop, retouch, and see about printing up some decals.

Anyone interested in getting a decal from me, post here and I'll PM you when its done. Maybe I'll get a batch of a dozen printed up because I know these are unavailable pretty much everywhere.

#5 9 years ago

Count me in, unless the game sells before then...

1 week later
#6 9 years ago

Any progress on this? I am in the same boat.

#7 9 years ago

We are finishing up direct printed Slugfest toppers now, so will have them very soon.

[email protected]

#8 9 years ago

Yes I already scanned it into Photoshop, touched it up, and I'm waiting for the print to come back from the printers. I also made a template for cutting a piece of plexi to approximately the same shape as the original topper. So I am well on my way to creating my own topper. The only reason I did this is because Slugfest toppers were unavailable for so damn long.

But if Planetary Pinball is getting new stock of repro toppers then I might just buy one from them too. You all might want to do the same, since the PP repro will surely be higher quality.

2 years later
#9 6 years ago

I hate to bump this old thread but Planetary Pinball got back to me and said they now have Slugfest toppers in stock now. Not sure how many they have but I just placed an order for one.

Wanted to put this out there as I found this thread trying to find my own.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1630-60001&Store_Code=PP

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wantagh, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-slugfest-topper-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.