Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20141016_204310.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Please?

Someone has to have done this.

Added shoot to thrill to Iron man.

I have no clue where to start.
Ive tried playing with pin browser. But cant figure it out.

please help.
Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

I wanted Iron Man, but had to settle for putting Shoot to Thrill in my AC/DC Pro. Have modded my AC/DC to be an Iron Man crossover machine.

I'm sure I read in another thread where someone has put a part of Shoot to Thrill in their Iron Man?

20141016_204310.jpg
#3 6 years ago

Someone did that on mine. The put it in place of the track that plays during war machine. Since I hate ac dc, it was quick to go...

#4 6 years ago

Good idea. Whoever has this pass the code out!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Someone did that on mine. The put it in place of the track that plays during war machine. Since I hate ac dc, it was quick to go...

I think that would be awesome. Any chance you have the code on a usb stick still?

#6 6 years ago

I looked into it. The problem is that the IM tracks are VERY short.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I think that would be awesome. Any chance you have the code on a usb stick still?

nope, sorry.

#8 6 years ago

Have you looked into Pinball Browser software?
I know you can replace song tracks with it on many machines.
Check out this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

Have you looked into Pinball Browser software?
I know you can replace song tracks with it on many machines.
Check out this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

Hi. Yes I have looked into the browser. But I have no idea where to start. Which file to replace. How to replace it?
I can match the music file length and get it so it will loop properly on my computer no problem, if someone wants to help out. But have no idea how to compile it in the browser WTF are macros? and get it to run properly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside