New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 277619)

Wanted: Gottleib Atlantis Repro Backglass

By radial_head

73 days ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by radial_head
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 73 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Gottleib Atlantis Repro Backglass

Added: September 18th, 2020 Ended: October 30th, 2020

Item description

Hi there,

Looking for the Shay Arcade Group (or any other SCREENED repro backglass) for Gottlieb Atlantis. Local pickup in New England preferred but will ship it if I have to.

Used but good condition backglasses also welcome!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Dover, NH, US

Seller insights

These are radial_head's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to radial_head's stats page

#2 73 days ago

Tough to find, good luck! Did you buy that one on Maine cl?

#3 73 days ago

I did. Ended up being in immaculate shape sparing the backglass. Virtually no playfield wear other than on the pop bumper mylar. Was also cool to see inside the former family homestead of LL Bean himself.

Hoping I might find someone who bought one preemptively without a game and gave up looking. I would also happily welcome a used one in good condition.

Quoted from Pinash:

Tough to find, good luck! Did you buy that one on Maine cl?

#4 73 days ago

Might help to put Atlantis in the post title.

#5 73 days ago
Quoted from rocketman:

Might help to put Atlantis in the post title

Ha! Dunno how I messed that up. Thanks for catching that.

#6 73 days ago

shay did not do this title, it was done by ron webb

#7 73 days ago
Quoted from boilerman:

shay did not do this title, it was done by ron webb

Good to know. I emailed with shay last night and he said that he had sold out of Atlantis.... so maybe he did one too.

I'll email Rob today. Been struggling to find info on who did which title for back glasses and playfields.

#8 72 days ago

I love Pinside! Got a solid lead. More soon

#9 69 days ago

I don't have a backglass but just discovered a set of new plastics for Atlantis I am looking to sell. Let me know if interested.

#10 69 days ago

Definitely! I'll send you a PM. Most of my plastics are good but the lower right sling plastic (which is the weirdest shaped plastic I've ever seen...) has a big chunk out of it.

#11 69 days ago

did you check with BG Resto? They did one for me on a sample Atlantis I had (one with a horshoe credit window).

#12 69 days ago

Noted in ad that I'm looking for a silkscreened glass, which is not the BGResto process. I'm sure the BGResto glasses look good, but I'm interested in the 3dimensionality of a silkscreen process.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside