3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1616361958821 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1616361813089 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Good luck with your search. I looked for awhile before finding a nice one, coincidentally in Castro Valley California. They are pretty rare but are out there.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Good looking game. I’ve had my Rocky for 15 years. And, you’re right, it’s a very rare game. There were 1503 made in 1982. Most went into arcades in the 80s and didn’t survive. I heard there are less than 100 complete Rockys still in existence. It’s a great nostalgia piece.

3 weeks later
#10 2 years ago
Quoted from BigMike:

Well guys and girls
I got my first pin. Yes a nice guy by the name of Marc reached out to me from Southern California and sold me his Rocky pin. I’m so excited. Only had to drive 3 hrs from my house to get it. Pictures will be posted later!
Thanks again
Mike

Awesome! I'm so happy for you. I'm anxious to see pics of the game once you post them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-rocky-3?tu=Charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.