• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by hoby1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Rock Gottlieb, 1985

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8452 (resized).JPG
0F78A675-94A3-4A06-AE2D-CF52BF89B7B5 (resized).jpeg
99ECAD2B-36DA-493F-B8E7-74F0FB325DB6 (resized).jpeg
1878BDDF-55E0-4802-BA1F-62B2D33A8CF6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Rock

Added: February 12th, 2019 Ended: February 19th, 2019

Item description

Looking for Gottlieb Rock or Gottlieb Rock Encore. Project condition is fine.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New Hartford, CT, US

Seller insights

These are sagejr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sagejr's stats page

#2 4 months ago

There was one just posted on craiglist for $1k in NH.

#3 4 months ago

Thanks...Ya, contacted seller already. His price is kind of high for a non working game. I offered 1000 for the pin and his mame combo but he declined...
Thanks..

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

His price is kind of high for a non working game.

Yeah, I thought so too. I didn't even bother to respond to the ad.

#5 4 months ago

Great game - good luck in your search!

#6 4 months ago

Here are pics of mine when I replaced the playfield with an NOS gottlieb pf

1878BDDF-55E0-4802-BA1F-62B2D33A8CF6 (resized).jpeg99ECAD2B-36DA-493F-B8E7-74F0FB325DB6 (resized).jpeg0F78A675-94A3-4A06-AE2D-CF52BF89B7B5 (resized).jpeg
#7 4 months ago

Wow, real nice example. I'm looking for a low budget version though. Thanks for sharing.

#8 4 months ago

Here is a low budget bump for you. I bought a Rock out of another collectors attic storage a while back. We looked all over and couldn't find the head for it. Turns our there was no head it got destroyed at one point but I got the remains of what was in the head and ended up sourcing a Monte Carlo head in another collector storage and built this.
Good luck with the hunt. Rock is a fun single level game.

IMG_8452 (resized).JPG

#10 4 months ago

Is there a story behind why you want one? It's not terrible but it's one of the least interesting I've played.

#11 4 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Is there a story behind why you want one? It's not terrible but it's one of the least interesting I've played.

Right, I agree with you. It's the 80s cheese factor that's drawing me to the game. I'm sure it's not the kind of game one keeps in their collection for life but it represents an era that was a big part of my life when I was a teenager. All of the really bad 80's Gottlieb pins are so bad they're good. Hardbody (even though it's Bally), Rock, Raven, Spring Break, Hollywood Heat, bad girls...The list goes on and on. I almost feel like collecting them all.

#12 4 months ago

Thanks for sending but more than I want to spend on one....personally I don't value the game for more than 1K fully shopped and in nice shape.

#13 4 months ago

I mean has anyone noticed how cheesy and bad the translites are on these games? They're hilarious!

#14 4 months ago

Heck .... make him an offer . Even if he comes back at 1200 , for 200 more your going to walk. The game looks extra nice.

Just my 2 cents.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside