Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by FlipFun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Does anyone one have a Roadshow Fish decal available, or know where to get one. Thanks Greg

#4 10 years ago

Bump

#5 10 years ago

but can you get just the fish anywhere or a insider make some? I'd be springing to pay for a few!

#6 10 years ago

If you have a color printer, buy some waterslide decal paper and search pinside. I know there are a few decent pics of the fish. Should have no problems recreating one.

Chris

#7 10 years ago

There's also a guy selling the decal in a set on eBay:
ebay.com link: ROADSHOW Pinball Machine Insert Decals LICENSED

I bought another set of decals from him, no problems.

#8 10 years ago

Hope someone makes these separately for us. I am sure even selling just the fish they would sell a boat load.

1 year later
#9 8 years ago

Old thread revival!
Has anyone found someone that makes a good RS fish head overlay decal?
Yes, I see the ones with the entire playfield sheet...but it ridiculous to pay that much money for one decal.
There has to be someone able to make these.
Thanks for any help.

#10 8 years ago

How about ovfdfireman? Gregg, can you make these? I'd be down for one. Care to chime in?

#11 8 years ago

Bump. Anyone?

#12 8 years ago

I am looking for one too, but my game has been setup so steep since it was new, all the wear is in the map section, has there ever been anything for that?

#13 8 years ago

Ok guys we need someone to reproduce this fish decal . My roadshow is near flawless except for that damn fish . I can't get myself to purchase the entire insert kit for 1 decal . I'll buy 1 if not 10 just to have some in stock in case someone down the line needs one .

#14 8 years ago

If you had a hi-res playfield scan you could make your own, couldn't you?

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Nope. Don't have the equipment or knowledge on how to do such a thing. If it were that easy we would all make our own decals and never need to buy any ever.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Yes you could, a few years ago I took a hi-res picture of the nice side of my Joust playfield since after buying it, I stripped the old yellowed brush applied varnish from the playfield and found out that the playfield was shot on one side at the outlane, I got the photo printed on a decal, I applied the decal on the playfield and clearcoated over everything and it did a great job, you could never notice, even I pointed it out to someone.
If a guy like me who has no knowledge what so ever with printing processes can do it, anyone can do this.

#17 8 years ago

This is all true ,but I rather just buy it .

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

+1

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

Agreed.....but when it's not available, you make it.....
Just like plastics protectors, I buy them if they are available on the market for the game I have, but otherwise I make them myself with a polycarbonate sheet I bought many years ago.
Or you could buy the whole decal set, take the fish decal and sell what's left, that exactly what I did 4 months ago before clearcoating my Road Show, that way you pay only what you need.

#21 8 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

That was the only place i could find them when i looked. Got mine a few days ago from him.

4 years later
#22 4 years ago

Can't someone make these available where I can buy just the fish decal?

2 months later
#23 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Can't someone make these available where I can buy just the fish decal?

I have the same RS fish wear problem and would also like to buy just the fish decal, everything else looks good.

#24 4 years ago

I wish someone would do a small run of these that knew what they were doing . I still haven’t fixed mine

#25 4 years ago

Ya, mine wore weird. Its worn by the cop car next to Ohio. It would be cool for a sticker that would cover both if needed. That's asking alot though, seeing no one's even done a fish sticker yet...

#26 4 years ago

I just reached out to someone who can do this, I'll see what he thinks...

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

I just reached out to someone who can do this, I'll see what he thinks...

Thanks for the call-out! M&M Customs can do it but we don't have a Road Show in stock. Can someone send me a photo of the decal and it's dimensions?

5 months later
#28 3 years ago

Is it available yet somewhere?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-roadshow-fish-wear-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.