• Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

punchy (resized).jpeg
punchy (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Punchy the Clown

Added: 2019-09-11 20:18:53 UTC • Ended: October 14th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Anyone looking to part with their Punchy the Clown??

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinghetto's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

pinghetto has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinghetto's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Farmington, Mn, US

#2 4 years ago

Puuuuunnnnnchhhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

#3 4 years ago

I think the guy who designed this game used my bathroom

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Did he by chance bare back a mechanical bull too?? I think that's what Bryan Kelly calls it... you know.. without the saddle and all...

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Did he by chance bare back a mechanical bull too?? I think that's what Bryan Kelly calls it... you know.. without the saddle and all...

What is wrong with you? (bump)

#6 4 years ago

Take a drive to Michael Jackson's estate, it is already abandoned...

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Take a drive to Michael Jackson's estate, it is already abandoned...

Nah. I'm good.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Nah. I'm good.

Do you still have your lifetime pass?

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

So he was the one that put in the gloryhole?

#10 4 years ago

Punchy hasn't seen activity in nearly a half-hour. Punchy BUMP!

punchy (resized).pngpunchy (resized).png
#11 4 years ago

Someone please make me have to decide between a brand new Stern Elvira and a Punchy the Clown!!

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Someone please make me have to decide between a brand new Stern Elvira and a Punchy the Clown!!

You do realize that production on Punchy was just over 100, making it a Super-Secret Limited Edition or SSLE as it is known to collectors.

#13 4 years ago

Punchy....... the only person who ever told me I was a good kid

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Which one is lighter?

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Which one is lighter?

Getting tired of helping Brian move new pins are we Bryan

#16 4 years ago

Punchy after a bender.

punchy (resized).jpegpunchy (resized).jpeg
#17 4 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

Getting tired of helping Brian move new pins are we Bryan

Come on. This one is so little it doesn't even count as a pinball. Kelly could do this one by himself...

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

You do realize that production on Punchy was just over 100, making it a Super-Secret Limited Edition or SSLE as it is known to collectors.

Except that when they come up for sale they sit for awhile. I ended up trading mine out. Took me 2-3 weeks to find a deal that made sense. TBH, it is a very simple game. More a redemption than a pin rule wise, but it is surprisingly fun for what it is.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Except that when they come up for sale they sit for awhile. I ended up trading mine out. Took me 2-3 weeks to find a deal that made sense. TBH, it is a very simple game. More a redemption than a pin rule wise, but it is surprisingly fun for what it is.

I just think it looks like a fun game to have in a bigger collection and bet dollars (sacs) on.. That's really my only motivation to pick one up. And to give Bryan something else to drag around my house!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I had one that went to New York probably a decade ago, I wonder what ever happened to good ole' Punchy...

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I had one that went to New York probably a decade ago, I wonder what ever happened to good ole' Punchy...

Did you buy it from Aaron? If so, that game ended up being a YouTube star.

That game started with another good friend of mine that worked for the company that owned Circus Pizza / Piccadilly Circus and then he worked with me at Lieberman Music. Lots of history behind that particular machine. I do know it ended up in NY.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Did you buy it from Aaron? If so, that game ended up being a YouTube star.
That game started with another good friend of mine that worked for the company that owned Circus Pizza / Piccadilly Circus and then he worked with me at Lieberman Music. Lots of history behind that particular machine. I do know it ended up in NY.

No comment, it may have come through Minnesota on its way to Illinois. Too funny it ended up on YouTube, I remember the review of it years ago when pinballreviews.com was around.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I just think it looks like a fun game to have

Oh hell. Admit it. You just love Fred Young and just want to hear his high pitched "hee hee hee I'm Punchy The Clown" thing he did as a joke for the Alvin G. guys. Except they loved it and put it in the game.

LTG : )

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Oh hell. Admit it. You just love Fred Young and just want to hear his high pitched "hee hee hee I'm Punchy The Clown" thing he did as a joke for the Game Plan guys. Except they loved it and put it in the game.

Jesse made some comment that it was the butt of a joke on some old pinball review thing way back in the day too. I don't remember that. He thought Korn was in it????

#25 4 years ago

HUGE Fred Young fan! Have you every heard one of his impersonations??

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

He thought Korn was in it????

Pre Korn days.

Alvin G. had a meeting. All the people. Managers, programmers, designers, etc. Fred was brought in to discus voices for the game. As a joke he started with that high pitched hee hee hee I'm Punchy the Clown crap. And never dreamed that everybody there would love it.

So as production commenced, that is in it.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

So as production commenced, that is in it.

Soon after, production stopped.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

HUGE Fred Young fan! Have you every heard one of his impersonations??

Fred himself hasn't heard everyone.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-punchy-the-clown?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.