10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Dommer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just curious to see if anyone had any project machines for a decent price in the St. Louis area. I'm up for a good shop out, basic repair, and board work if the problem can be identified. Have two system 11s, so would prefer something a little more complex, but open to suggestions. Just PM me. Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Are you looking for an EM , SS pre-system 11, or something newer?

#3 10 years ago

i'm really looking for something post system 11, preferably a DMD with some nice modes.

2 weeks later
    #4 10 years ago

Thought I would bump this to see if anyone was trying to get rid of stuff to get a MMR. Interested in any machine for a good price.

#5 10 years ago

Interested in Rescue 911?

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballpete:

Interested in Rescue 911?

sorry, not really interested in a rescue 911, mainly because i only have room for one more pin and make to make it something with some staying power. maybe one day i'll get to the point where i can have a nice sized collection.

could also throw in a possible players grade pinbot trade, plus some cash.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-project-machine-in-st-louis-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.