Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Police Force in good shape near the Cleveland, Ohio area. Anyone out there? Thank you.

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Nevermind, I located a beautiful PF out of state. Will be shipped very soon. It was a great deal and just in time for the holiday.

#3 9 years ago

There is one here in md cl that a friend mine has , its been for sale for a month or so for 1050

#4 9 years ago

PF is probably the most under rated game out there. I've seen a bunch of people say how you can shoot any bank of targets to get credit for any character and that's just not true.

Also, the center ramp exploit, but go into the software and crank it up, also, my center ramp is a bit jumpy so it's not an easy shot.

With a couple simple tweaks this is a really balanced and great game.

#5 9 years ago

Great game for the money. My first "real" game and we still play the heck out of it.

#6 9 years ago

Bigd1979, that's the one I got. It's going to be shipped Monday. Great price and a nice guy. He told me the PF is awesome and in great shape. I look forward to receiving it. Thanks

#7 9 years ago

I also purchased gameon46's Getaway too. Good price as well.

#8 9 years ago

You did get pics and ask all the pertinent questions, correct? I wouldn't rely on someones word.

Quoted from Kholmes:

He told me the PF is awesome and in great shape.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-police-force and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.