Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Stern playboy.

Added: 2021-09-05 17:05:31 UTC • Ended: October 6th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Looking for a nice Stern playboy in the Buffalo NY area. Local sale / Cash only.No projects or beaters.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mollyspub's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mollyspub's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cheektavegas, Ny, US

#2 2 years ago

I know someone that has a truly HUO playboy he would let go for $6000. Looks like new inside and out, with maybe 500 plays on it, ever in it's life.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I know someone that has a truly HUO playboy he would let go for $6000. Looks like new inside and out, with maybe 500 plays on it, ever in it's life.

Please have him PM me. Thanks!

#4 2 years ago

Check with Barry down the road at pocketeer billiards. He has a route and 80 machines in pocketeer. May be able to help and is local

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from tommyp:

Check with Barry down the road at pocketeer billiards. He has a route and 80 machines in pocketeer. May be able to help and is local

Thanks ! I was planning on giving him a call. Ive contacted him before when I was looking for a NF.

1 week later
#7 2 years ago

Looking for local / cash deal only. Let me know what you have!

#8 2 years ago

Cash in hand !

#9 2 years ago

you will have a hard time finding one, and finding one local is even harder. You live on a coast. You only have one direction to find games. Even over by me, I'd have a hard time finding one. not many people own one. I was going to handle all the shipping prep for you. You would have been in good shape.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you will have a hard time finding one, and finding one local is even harder. You live on a coast. You only have one direction to find games. Even over by me, I'd have a hard time finding one. not many people own one.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"1d3b4dfeea1edd7ee94d2a565cd2fcb41e358787-1632336499-1800"};
//]]>

I was going to handle all the shipping prep for you. You would have been in good shape.

You were gonna handle the shipping prep? This is news to me! Not sure what you were told but I'm still interested in picking up your friends example . I let him know that as well. Have him contact me if he changes his mind .

#11 2 years ago

yes, i was going to handle all of it. He never shipped a game before. I've done 30 this year alone. Plus he threw his back out, so he can't move anything without me Actually, i'll probably go get it and bring it to my house. I'm available all the time for the shipping company and have better access for them to pickup.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, i was going to handle all of it. He never shipped a game before. I've done 30 this year alone. Plus he threw his back out, so he can't move anything without me Actually, i'll probably go get it and bring it to my house. I'm available all the time for the shipping company and have better access for them to pickup.

He didn't mention you would take care of that part. Just that he hasn't shipped before. I actually mentioned he should check with you about details. I also didn't know that PayPal doesn't charge a fee if it comes out of your account and not from a credit card. It was going to be another added expense for me. Again ... I'd really like to own this example!

#13 2 years ago

yeah, if you do paypal as a gift. Neither party pays a fee. I only do PP as a gift as well.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yeah, if you do paypal as a gift. Neither party pays a fee. I only do PP as a gift as well.

Try and convince your friend for me!

#15 2 years ago

he said he would do PP as a gift but has to be sent as a gift.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

he said he would do PP as a gift but has to be sent as a gift.

You mean friends and family ?

#17 2 years ago

yes, friends and family is called gift as well. Under the triple bar drop down, says send a gift.

#18 2 years ago

Didn't hear back... So the search continues

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-playboy-12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.