(Topic ID: 145879)

Wanted: Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)

By Pinwow

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pinwow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)

Added: 2015-12-05 04:44:06 UTC • Ended: May 16th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Wanted to buy: stern pirates of the Caribbean. Fully working is preferred, however a few issues are fine (price must of course reflect the issues)
Please PM me what you have
Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinwow's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Pinwow has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinwow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

-, MI, US

#2 8 years ago

Bump

#3 8 years ago

What about the one in Utica? I spoke with him and he said he would take $4200. Seems about right maybe a little high, as it is in really nice shape.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

What about the one in Utica? I spoke with him and he said he would take $4200. Seems about right maybe a little high, as it is in really nice shape.

Hmmm I did not see it! Like you said, that's too high unfortunately.....but I will check it out anyways
Thank you!!

#5 8 years ago

I could have snagged a super nice one for $3400 a year ago and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting it. Oh well.......

#6 8 years ago

Seen to me $4200 in very nice condition is a deal. Pinside price range has them up to$5160.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

I could have snagged a super nice one for $3400 a year ago and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting it. Oh well.......

I missed out on one for $3200 at the last Ohio show I wasn't actively searching for one at the time

#8 8 years ago

And it didn't sell either lol. Fully working domestic game, pretty nice

#9 8 years ago

Should have gone for the one in NM and had it shipped.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Should have gone for the one in NM and had it shipped.

Did it sell already?

#11 8 years ago

Bump

#12 8 years ago

I sold my HUO for $5,000 2 years ago.

#13 8 years ago

I have a spectacular example for sale

#14 8 years ago

There is a very nice POTC on South Florida Craigslist.

#15 8 years ago

If you were in Minnesota you would probably alreay have your pins. Minneapolis craigslist had 3 POTC's listed at the same time a little over a week ago. It also had a couple Batman's a couple month's ago too.

#16 8 years ago

They sell for 4-5k in good shape. Mr. Pinball says $4675 in VGC. I have one in that range for sale. You are looking for a player that needs work then?

#17 8 years ago

I am looking for a normal condition POTC, not looking for a chuck E cheese one and I'm not looking for one that was "fully restored." (Especially since one should not have to be restored unless it received tons of play)
Thx

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

There is a very nice POTC on South Florida Craigslist.

I'm gonna check that out now

Quoted from jathomp22:

If you were in Minnesota you would probably alreay have your pins. Minneapolis craigslist had 3 POTC's listed at the same time a little over a week ago. It also had a couple Batman's a couple month's ago too.

Yeah location is everything, Michigan is really good for older games.....just haven't seen too many DMD games for sale up here recently.

-& they do not sell between 4 and 5k in good shape, they sell between 4 and 5k all modded out/home use only.

Thx everyone

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

they do not sell between 4 and 5k in good shape

ok. Somebody just offered $4200 for mine...but ok.

1 week later
#20 8 years ago

If you're still looking, I've just posted mine in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28796

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

If you're still looking, I've just posted mine in the marketplace:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28796

He would say yours won't sell because it is over 4k.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

He would say yours won't sell because it is over 4k.

I don't know if you read my post, but I stated HUO/modded out is worth between 4 & 5k ish.....so He is close & it probably will sell

#23 8 years ago

I would be willing to trade my awesome Centaur with new alltek mpu and lamp driver, all Led's installed and new repro chrome plastics,
shopped and beautiful cab if anyone is interested. Can send pics. They are posted in marketplace.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I would be willing to trade my awesome Centaur with new alltek mpu and lamp driver, all Led's installed and new repro chrome plastics,
shopped and beautiful cab if anyone is interested. Can send pics. They are posted in marketplace.

Umm..... How about you post a for sale post, or pm sellers and not try and hijack my thread?

#25 8 years ago

For sale post already there. Not meant to hi jack. Just throwing this out there in my neck of the woods.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

For sale post already there. Not meant to hi jack. Just throwing this out there in my neck of the woods.

So you're only trying to hijack my wanted ad for a specific area?
Lol man

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-pirates-of-the-caribbean-stern-2006-2007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.