IMG_20180420_180614 (resized).jpg
blueface.jpg
10922797_482402408581260_8374003533348415331_n.jpg
image-679.jpg
image-836.jpg
image-465.jpg
image-932.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago

There are a lot of guys selling pins in Ontario.

DC Amusements in Schomberg, ON http://www.flipd.ca/dca/
Pinball Exchange in Toronto, ON http://www.pinballexchange.com/topec%20pinballs.htm
Pinball Outlet in Woodbridge, ON http://www.pinballoutlet.com/fr_sales.html

Just to name a few. I put them all in my bookmarks and look at what they have from time to time.

#41 9 years ago

Pinball outlet in woodbridge has a TW for sale for about $6500. I was about to go check it out but I will wait for the MMr pro model which should sell for less. Pinball outlet sold me my IJ4 supposedly shopped and warrantied but the spring needed replacement and half a dozen bulbs were burnt. They wouldn't even return my calls.

#43 9 years ago

We could really use a guy who does full out restorations like High End Pins http://www.highendpins.com/pricing.htm. Everyone here doesn't want to "mod" the pin. Or worse saying that they do a complete overhaul but actually charge you for nothing.

Quoted from flashinstinct:

I bought a game from a non-pinhead once that had been serviced there. The guy had spent $800 for a shop job (1 month prior to me purchasing it). The playfield hadn't been stripped for cleaning... some plastics on the game didn't even belong there, some posts were wrong, some rubbers were wrong, missing some essential pieces to make the game functional were missing... Believe it or not...none of the coils where cleaned, no flipper rebuild, crud everywhere....just scratched my head to try and figure out how they could have charged $800. The guy sent me a copy of the receipt I couldn't even believe it.

#47 9 years ago

Anyone know the quality of DC Amusements' pins. The mission statement on their website seems like they strip things down and completely clean the machine but is it actually true?

#51 9 years ago

Playdium store just got a Medieval Madness. I know because they came to my place to pick up my machine for servicing and it was there in their truck coming from a location spot.

#52 9 years ago

I'm looking for a really nice BOP in the Toronto area.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I have a TAF up for sale right now asking 7500 or best offer

Can you provide details and some pics?

#63 9 years ago

The pictures don't do it justice ..Too grainy. Did you LED convert it? seems a bit dark.

#66 9 years ago

If you are essentially saying playfield is a 10, backglass is a 10, and cab is a 10, make sure the pics show it. $7500 would be a good price. I have seen some go for much more and some go for less. If you lived closer to me I would certainly have given it a look as well.

1 week later
#79 9 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Interesting, I was just there a few days ago and no mm . I even asked Doug about it and he knew nothing about it.

I went back to see if I could buy it. It was in their service dept (Talk to Bryan) but they will not sell it because it is their location machine and it makes 10K/year. I was freaking out because that machine was on my driveway in their truck and I let it get away.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

I wonder what location ?
Pladium maybe ?
I would love to play it when in TO . . .

I would talk to Bryan in the service Dept. Jerry in sales should know as well since he is my contact and I was breaking his balls about buying it and he told me it came from one of their locations and will go back to another.

#86 9 years ago

Does anyone know where Mike Chestnut is or if there is anyone else in Ontario that does nice chrome plating work like him?

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Tons of chrome plating places in Hamilton.

Any you recommend? Any have experience with pins?

#94 9 years ago

We could really use a company like HEP here in Canada

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I think, if i remember right I was quoted around $300 for legs, coindoor, trim, backbox hinges and lockdown bar.

That's a great price. My only concern is that they may not fit properly after.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from luch:

how can they not fit , powder coating is not that thick .

I thought chroming would make it thicker.

#105 9 years ago

Whats the cash price Superbee?

#107 9 years ago

The Pinball Exchange has an LED one for $2200.

#109 9 years ago

It's strange that we all get attached to a particular pin growing up/back in the day. For me it was Xenon. Visiting the pool halls of Toronto.

#112 9 years ago

$1900 is a fantastic price. Like I said before Pinball exchange has it for $2200 and if probably isn't in as good a shape as yours.

#113 9 years ago

Any of you guys have any experience with shipping pins from the U.S. and how much it costs to get them here to the Great White North?

#115 9 years ago

Hey guys, I just bought a classics arcade, there is a sale on till Friday and they pay the HST, brokerage fee and half shipping. All in it cost $3628 Can.

http://arcadeclassics.net/upright-arcade-machine-vertical-games/

I got the extra 60 games package.

#116 9 years ago

Playdium's online auction is going on right now.

http://pointandclickauctions.hibid.com/catalog/53103/toronto-arcade-game-inventory-auction?tab=0&cpage=2

They have black knight, flintstones and diner.

#118 9 years ago

They are a bit on the beaten up side though.

#125 9 years ago

For me there was a definite difference between this one and a Mame game. The construction was solid and the whole thing is built to last. Has a coin mechanism too military grade monitor etc. I actually play mame games on my computer. This machine has pacman, donkey kong and Galaga which are the kings of the retro games imo. Looked into Arcade Legends 3 and it doesn't have those games and didn't feel right.

Quoted from DareDevyl:

Has anyone played any pinball at the Playdium in Mississauga.

Just played this Monday. The WoZ had a fuse blown with the lower half of the GI's out. Star Trek is my favorite of the six machines they had followed by IM. Rolling stones is kinda fun except I hate Mick Jagger moving across the playfield. Xmen and avengers rounds out the six they have.

#129 9 years ago

so much for free trade

#132 9 years ago

That looks lie a nice pin Williams_Fan. Good luck with the purchase.

#134 9 years ago

It's great to see this Topic gaining some steam

I agree, us Ontarians need to help each other out.

#139 9 years ago

Arcade Legends 3 just didn't feel right. Ships were flickering and some of the sounds were not accurate like in GORF. I like hearing "my Gorfian robots are unbeatable!" just before I explode the big mother ship. There was no voice at all. I get the arcade classics machine in about a week and I will give you guys a review but so far the Arcade Legends 3 gets a do not buy rating.

#140 9 years ago

What machine did you buy Spencer?

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Not purchasing it, I am selling it.

Lol, good luck with the sale. Free plug, it looks like a nice machine.

Quoted from Spencer:

Weird, mine doesn't have GORF. Just checked. I mean its ok but I paid 3k AND I had to add my own TV, another $350.

I played it at Playdium store but not sure why its not listed. Galaga ship flickered.

#146 9 years ago

Deal of the Day

Original IM with led's, new rubbers, "perfect" playfield for $4200 CDN spotted on Kijiji

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/city-of-toronto/iron-man-pinball-not-the-re-release-arcade-coin-op-last-one/1050616014?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Should make a nice addition

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from luch:

this has been for sale for about a year it's an operator , and this is plus hst tax

I didn't know there were ops in Midland. The pics look like its someone's unfinished basement. Didn't see any other machines next to it either. Thanks for pointing that out luch.

#150 9 years ago

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/city-of-toronto/pinball/1051094345?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

TZ for sale Islington/Steeles area. I messaged the guy to get more info but he has not replied yet. I am not sure if this is the same machine that was for sale at Pinball outlet for $6500 one month ago. I could confirm it with Andre.

#152 9 years ago

Ouch, that's a lotta loonies and twoonies . . .

I know I know but A-list games can easily fetch $9K US. This one depends on condition. If its in excellent condition 10/10 back glass , playfied and cab it may be worth it. I e-mailed him this morning and still no response. The one from pinball outlet was a players quality one at $6500 +Tax. Andre told me it sold in 2 hrs. I'm really not into TZ, I prefer TAF and I so regret not scoring the one posted here a couple of weeks ago.

#153 9 years ago

Fellow pinsider with inside information has said this machine not worth more than $7k.

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yea same here ,does he know this machine

he knows this machine well.

#156 9 years ago

Williampinball I wish I bought your Addams family. Just that MMr will cost me $12k when its all said and done but in retrospect I should have walked away from MMr, freed up the cash to buy yours.

#160 9 years ago

Any of you guys going to the WrestleMania release party at Wacky Wings Tonight? If you do look me up. I look just like my avatar so if see a bald somewhat feminine big yellow eyed person with a blue complexion that's me and say hi.

6 months later
#186 8 years ago

There have been a few HS2 for sale lately but not bad for 2500

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-pins-for-sale-in-ont-canada-post-here?tu=superpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.