IMG_20180420_180614 (resized).jpg
blueface.jpg
10922797_482402408581260_8374003533348415331_n.jpg
image-679.jpg
image-836.jpg
image-465.jpg
image-932.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I have a full restored CV up for sale if anyone is looking for one

How much are you asking for it ?

1 month later
#77 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Playdium store just got a Medieval Madness. I know because they came to my place to pick up my machine for servicing and it was there in their truck coming from a location spot.

Interesting, I was just there a few days ago and no mm . I even asked Doug about it and he knew nothing about it.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I have a Black Knight 2000

Hey Stebel,
You interested in selling the Black Knight ?

#95 9 years ago

Any you recommend? Any have experience with pins?

Im interested also.

We could really use a company like HEP here in Canada

Totally agree !!

#103 9 years ago

Ok, I am considering a trade for my Space Shuttle. Wondering whats out there. Willing to add cash for a newer pin. You can go to the Space Shuttle owners thread and see lots of photos and the work ive put into this pin. Its a players pin but probably one of the nicer "players pins" out there. To give you an idea of what i have done....
-New CPR backglass
-New highly polished chrome backglass lift channel
-Upgraded pinscores
-boards all serviced (no hacks) remote battery holder installed before i owned it.
-cabinet newly painted and stenciled
-new shooter assembly
-full LEDS
-upper playfield - mylar removed, all inserts removed, sanded, reinserted , new insert graphics , playfield touched up, 10 coats of varathane clearcoat and wax.
-all new starposts and plastic lane covers.
-new shuttle
-new CPR plastics
-all new rubbers
-pop bumpers 100 percent rebuilt with red white and blue brite caps.
-new ramp
-flippers 100 percent rebuild (upgraded to the newer Williams flipper system) . No more conical springs
-new upgraded cabinet speaker
-all mechs under the playfield have been completely removed , cleaned, repaired or replaced when needed .
-interior of cabinet was cleaned and painted the matching blue.
-new chrome legs

Im sure im missing a bunch of things but you get the picture. Plays great.
Just throwing it out there to see if anyone has any interesting trades.
Local trade only as im not interested in shipping.

#104 9 years ago

Rectifier fuse mod also done .

#110 9 years ago

Hey guys,
Not sure if i really even want to get rid of this pin but just entertaining ideas. Im really looking at trade ideas but would be willing to entertain $1900.00 obo.

It's strange that we all get attached to a particular pin growing up/back in the day. For me it was Xenon. Visiting the pool halls of Toronto.

Yup, love this pin, its one of the classics i skipped scholl in the old days to go play

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Yup, love this pin, its one of the classics i skipped scholl in the old days to go play

School

1 week later
#135 9 years ago

I agree, us Ontarians need to help each other out.

I agree. I think everyone should just give me all thier pins for free.

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

you don't ask for much, just a lot of it . . .

Exactly.

1 month later
#172 9 years ago
Quoted from luch:

I have a pinbot for sale if anyone is interested , asking $1800 can. pm email for pictures , located in Newmarket Ont.

PM sent

#175 9 years ago
Quoted from luch:

new price on pinbot ,, $1500 machine located in the Toronto GTA area

Trying to call you Mike, sorry, i know you have been trying to contact me.

9 months later
#211 8 years ago

I know there are a lot of of people here that know who I'm about to speak of bit I thought I would bring it up. I'm not sure if he visits Pinside often but he is one of the founders of Pinball Revolution. He has been an inspiration to me in the pinball hobby but as a human being. Probably one of (if not the best) pinball tech guys I have ever met but also one of the nicest people I have honestly ever met. He has a wicked collection of pins, has always treated me like a true friend (even though I don't know him intimately well) and just can't say enough about his pin skills and human being skills. If your ever looking for pin repair and are in the Toronto area, look him up at the Pinball Revolution site. His site name is Menace. You will not be dissapointed !!! He may not answer as he is very busy but if he does you will be a lucky man.
Thanks Doug for being there for me. Always meant to send this but finally made the time.

Terry from Newmarket.

2 years later
#260 6 years ago

I recently did a playfield swap on my Getaway and looking to sell the original. I really didnt need a new playfield but did a full on restore of the pin and decided i wanted a new one to put it over the top and the original is in rather good shape for an old playfield. Typical ball trails and slight (very slight) insert lifting but no real wear except for where the supercharger ramp flap sits which is typical. This playfield would be a fairly easy restore if some wanted to and then clear or if you have blown out playfield you could actually just swap.
Looking for $300.00. Would much rather sell local and not ship. PM me or Text me at 416-992-7442 if interested. I dont want to post on the marketplace as i want to sell local but i will certainly donate the appropriate funds to pinside if it sells here. IMG_20180420_180614 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180614 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180619 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180619 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180632 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180632 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180648 (resized).jpgIMG_20180420_180648 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-pins-for-sale-in-ont-canada-post-here?tu=superbee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.