IMG_20180420_180614 (resized).jpg
blueface.jpg
10922797_482402408581260_8374003533348415331_n.jpg
image-679.jpg
image-836.jpg
image-465.jpg
image-932.jpg
image.jpg
There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Looking for a Paragon and Stern Mustang

Haha me too Jay! But hey I'm looking for everything basically

#202 8 years ago

WTB Bally Viking & Bally Medusa

#203 8 years ago

Selling a NGG and DE ST. PM for price and pics.

2 months later
#205 8 years ago

holy, is Kijiji ever stacked in the pinball area today . . .

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-ontario/pinball/page-2/k0l9004

#206 8 years ago

Most of those are from the scammer Chris in Kingston. we all check kijiji this thread is more for games you personally have or a friend has.

#207 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Most of those are from the scammer Chris in Kingston. we all check kijiji this thread is more for games you personally have or a friend has.

yes I think you are correct regarding the Kingston pin dude, although

:applause:with respect to why this thread was originally created - check who the OP is . . .

#208 8 years ago

So you want people to post random local kijiji ads here for pins that are not theirs? Pretty sure anybody on here checking this thread already checks the Ontario kijiji regularly, I just don't see the point of clogging this thread up with those. Plus any pin on kijiji with a reasonable price is gone within a day or two. But that being said your thread do what you want with it.

#209 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So you want people to post random local kijiji ads here for pins that are not theirs? Pretty sure anybody on here checking this thread already checks the Ontario kijiji regularly, I just don't see the point of clogging this thread up with those. Plus any pin on kijiji with a reasonable price is gone within a day or two. But that being said your thread do what you want with it.

post whatever you want, wherever you want, are you trying to become an apprentice / wanabe moderator ?

2 weeks later
1 week later
#211 8 years ago

I know there are a lot of of people here that know who I'm about to speak of bit I thought I would bring it up. I'm not sure if he visits Pinside often but he is one of the founders of Pinball Revolution. He has been an inspiration to me in the pinball hobby but as a human being. Probably one of (if not the best) pinball tech guys I have ever met but also one of the nicest people I have honestly ever met. He has a wicked collection of pins, has always treated me like a true friend (even though I don't know him intimately well) and just can't say enough about his pin skills and human being skills. If your ever looking for pin repair and are in the Toronto area, look him up at the Pinball Revolution site. His site name is Menace. You will not be dissapointed !!! He may not answer as he is very busy but if he does you will be a lucky man.
Thanks Doug for being there for me. Always meant to send this but finally made the time.

Terry from Newmarket.

#212 8 years ago

I can bring these game into Canada from buffalo as I did for bigbossfan j.dredd $2500. Msfrankinstien $$2000 and Baywatch $ 1950 in us funds no plastic money hehe !! All games work 100% and are good condition.... I can email you pictures..... Thanks john !!!!

#213 8 years ago

Anybody want to sell TWD pro or LE? Pm me

#214 8 years ago

I may be willing to trade my huo X-MEN LE (Wolvy) +/- cash for a huo stern Star Trek, Metallica, LOTR or SM.

Location Ottawa

#215 8 years ago

I have a nice clean Pinball Magic up for sale.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29537

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

I can bring these game into Canada from buffalo as I did for bigbossfan j.dredd $2500. Msfrankinstien $$2000 and Baywatch $ 1950 in us funds no plastic money hehe !!

Can I pay with monopoly money? It's paper

2 weeks later
#218 8 years ago

I have 10K for anybody willing to give up there TWDLE. Pm Me

#219 8 years ago

pinside rocks !

Quoted from Aurium:

#220 8 years ago

Have a sweet clean flintstones.

Looking for mousin around, dr dude, transporter, etc

#221 8 years ago

I'm selling my Gottlieb Flying carpet wedgehead. Nice playfield and backglass. Price is $650 for pinsiders, maaca, and pbrev members.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/gottlieb-flying-carpet-pinball/1135562275?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 week later
#222 8 years ago

Selling my Bally Black Pyramid. PM for details!

#224 8 years ago

I have a royal flush em project that currently isn't working. it turns on and if you play with the relays you can get it to start but won't progress past ball one. there is some sun fade on the backglass, cab and playfield. If anyone is interested send me a pm.

#226 8 years ago

pm sent

Quoted from Mitch:I have a royal flush em project that currently isn't working. it turns on and if you play with the relays you can get it to start but won't progress past ball one. there is some sun fade on the backglass, cab and playfield. If anyone is interested send me a pm.

#227 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have a royal flush em project that currently isn't working. it turns on and if you play with the relays you can get it to start but won't progress past ball one. there is some sun fade on the backglass, cab and playfield. If anyone is interested send me a pm.

http://s891.photobucket.com/user/mitch_aires/library/royal%20flush?sort=3&page=1

Here are pics. I would take $250 canadian for it.

#228 8 years ago

As i had some people ask......I have the legs lockdown bar and glass. Two drop targets are broken and they should all be replaced because there brittle from the sun and age. Also the left flipper button on the cab needs replacing and some of the post on the playfield are cracked and should be replaced too.
All parts available from pinball resource at reasonable prices. http://www.pbresource.com/royalf.html

#229 8 years ago

Royal flush sold

#230 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Royal flush sold

price was very good !

#231 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

exchange rate is a killer...makes me wish that it was on par with the USD. Id move mountains to get it up there for you lol

3 weeks later
#234 8 years ago

looks like that went quick

1 month later
#235 8 years ago

Check out my Capcom airborne in the marketplace!

#237 8 years ago

Transformers LE Autobots #122 of 125 for sale $6,200 Canadian or $5,000 US http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/transformers-le-autobots-122-125-6200.4624/
sold

#238 8 years ago

I'm looking to join the White Water club! I'm interested in project or routed machines and I'm willing to drive a bit if the game is right.

PM me with what you have.

#239 8 years ago

Vrooom Vrooom...(crash). Anybody have an Evel Knievel they want to part with at this time? If not, keep me in mind for such a day.

#240 8 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Vrooom Vrooom...(crash). Anybody have an Evel Knievel they want to part with at this time? If not, keep me in mind for such a day.

pm sent

#241 8 years ago

I have a project close encounters of the third kind and a project space invaders if anyone is interested in one before I fix them up pm me

2 weeks later
1 week later
#243 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Qbert's Quest, projects definitely considered. I've read many reviews here (not all positive) but I've played it at PHOF and really enjoyed it.

Let me know if you have one out there.

#244 7 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm looking for a Qbert's Quest, projects definitely considered. I've read many reviews here (not all positive) but I've played it at PHOF and really enjoyed it.
Let me know if you have one out there.

Wow that is a crazy game!!!!

#245 7 years ago

That's Kevin's (OTTOgd) video when he had one a few years ago.

#246 7 years ago
1 month later
#247 7 years ago

not many for sale in central Ontario lately . . .
. . . many wanted ads on Kijiji though.
Where are all the Ontario pins going ?

1 week later
#248 7 years ago

Sorry. Moving my pins to the marketplace.

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Demo man. Works great. LED'D. $3800
No fear. Works great. LED'D. $3800

Wrong thread bump

#250 7 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Where are all the Ontario pins going ?

to the states.

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-pins-for-sale-in-ont-canada-post-here/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.