Topic Stats

• 261 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by fast_in_muskoka
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20180420_180648 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180420_180632 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180420_180619 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180420_180614 (resized).jpg
blueface.jpg
10922797_482402408581260_8374003533348415331_n.jpg
image-679.jpg
image-836.jpg
image-465.jpg
image-932.jpg
image.jpg

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 5 years ago

searching for a local Doctor Who or Creature from the Black Lagoon . . .

Let us know what you have and where you are located in Ontario.

Lots of Canadian pins for sale, although most of them are in the west . . .

. . . it would be great to find them closer and not have to pay the shipping.

#2 5 years ago

It's only a couple hundred or more for shipping

#3 5 years ago

nice thread! ...it's always better to see the machine before you buy it...

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

nice thread! ...it's always better to see the machine before you buy it...

that's kinda what I was thinking too . . .

I don't live in a big city center anyway, so the coulpa hundred extra is inaccurate in my case.

It would be more fun to spend a few $ for the road trip !

#5 5 years ago

familiar with pinball revolution website? Canadian edition of this - good group of people, pins for sale...

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

familiar with pinball revolution website? Canadian edition of this - good group of people, pins for sale...

I signed up when they were first born. Good site, but I don't find it as entertaining as Pinside can often be.

#7 5 years ago

Anyone in / near Windsor area have Pinbot they are thinking of selling ?

I know of an interested pinhead . . .

#8 5 years ago

Look at maaca.org to see some of the pins that will be for sale at the Ottawa pinball show Sept. 13-14.
Make the trip up and enjoy our beautiful city!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Look at maaca.org to see some of the pins that will be for sale at the Ottawa pinball show Sept. 13-14.
Make the trip up and enjoy our beautiful city!

I think that I will head up to the Ottawa / Quebec show, thanks !

#10 5 years ago

friend near Windsor is looking for a nice Pinbot . . .

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It's only a couple hundred or more for shipping

That's right Pingod just a few hundred more ,we have done that a few times

#12 5 years ago

I need to stop though,I'm out of room.

#13 5 years ago

I'll have a HUO 200ish play FGY for sale in Buffalo NY area for $4750 is anyone is interested.

LEDs, day one cliffies, tourney button

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I need to stop though,I'm out of room.

Yes I think u do me on the other hand maybe not

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes I think u do me on the other hand maybe not

. . . while you guys are kissin' and reminisin', any pins for sale in Ontario ?

2 weeks later
#16 5 years ago

TZ and Flintsones for sale on Kijiji right now, not mine, and kinda steep . . .

2 months later
#20 5 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

friend near Windsor is looking for a nice Pinbot . . .

thanks guys this worked out well !

Pinbot is in Dan-O's shop and playing A-1 now.

#21 5 years ago

Always good to have another Canadian thread,good to see what's happening in the East,should include Quebec as well.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Always good to have another Canadian thread,good to see what's happening in the East,should include Quebec as well.

Sounds like a great idea, but the thread hasn't had much traction . . .

#23 5 years ago

Any good condition ToM's in need of a new home or IJ's...

#24 5 years ago

I've got an IJ. It's on kijiji

#26 5 years ago

I'm looking for a creature from the black lagoon.

#27 5 years ago

I have a full restored CV up for sale if anyone is looking for one

#28 5 years ago

I'm sure it's nice if you own it
All your games are.

#29 5 years ago

How much are you asking for it ?

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'm sure it's nice if you own it
All your games are.

Thanks Pingod so are yours

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

How much are you asking for it ?

9k firm ,it's been restored from the ground too top

1 month later
#32 5 years ago

Not ONT, but here's an e-bay TAF in NB :

ebay.com link

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Not ONT, but here's an e-bay TAF in NB :
ebay.com link

so what do you think his reserve is?

Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

I've got an IJ. It's on kijiji

I bought a pin from Dellamarmalade, good guy to deal with. And his IJ is very, very nice...

#34 5 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Mustang for sale in Ottawa.

#35 5 years ago

There are a lot of guys selling pins in Ontario.

DC Amusements in Schomberg, ON http://www.flipd.ca/dca/
Pinball Exchange in Toronto, ON http://www.pinballexchange.com/topec%20pinballs.htm
Pinball Outlet in Woodbridge, ON http://www.pinballoutlet.com/fr_sales.html

Just to name a few. I put them all in my bookmarks and look at what they have from time to time.

#36 5 years ago

My experiences with the Pinball Exchange (now located in Hamilton) are mixed. I did buy my High Speed (for retail minus a trade in value for my Wizard!) there and it has been issue free for years.
I did however request a price on an Alien Poker (as Dallas has a few I saw in the storage area) and didn't receive a reply on my numerous inquiries. Also asked how much extra the 'multiball mod' would be if they installed it. They claimed they didn't do mods but now I see they will mod lighting to LED for a extra fee.
Also of note, the retail prices listed have jumped since last year. I guess inflation is catching up.
Also they have a massive amount of disassembled machines in the storage area but wouldn't part with one to my tech buddy for a project machine. Either they fix it up and sell it (for retail) or it's not going anywhere.
Just my experiences.

#37 5 years ago

I would avoid the place in Woodbridge (Pinball Outlet?) for non-NIB purchases. Pins are way overpriced for the condition they are in.

#38 5 years ago

Great thread! I'm in Ontario and looking for pins as well.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

I would avoid the place in Woodbridge (Pinball Outlet?) for non-NIB purchases. Pins are way overpriced for the condition they are in.

Yes I have been there also and they are over priced

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

I bought a game from a non-pinhead once that had been serviced there. The guy had spent $800 for a shop job (1 month prior to me purchasing it). The playfield hadn't been stripped for cleaning... some plastics on the game didn't even belong there, some posts were wrong, some rubbers were wrong, missing some essential pieces to make the game functional were missing... Believe it or not...none of the coils where cleaned, no flipper rebuild, crud everywhere....just scratched my head to try and figure out how they could have charged $800. The guy sent me a copy of the receipt I couldn't even believe it.

#41 5 years ago

Pinball outlet in woodbridge has a TW for sale for about $6500. I was about to go check it out but I will wait for the MMr pro model which should sell for less. Pinball outlet sold me my IJ4 supposedly shopped and warrantied but the spring needed replacement and half a dozen bulbs were burnt. They wouldn't even return my calls.

#42 5 years ago

I bought my first game from Dallas at Pinball Exchange - a totally mint Volcano off the racks, not working. I think it was $200?

That was over a decade ago. I guess they started hanging on to all those games in the back, eh?

#43 5 years ago

We could really use a guy who does full out restorations like High End Pins http://www.highendpins.com/pricing.htm. Everyone here doesn't want to "mod" the pin. Or worse saying that they do a complete overhaul but actually charge you for nothing.

Quoted from flashinstinct:

I bought a game from a non-pinhead once that had been serviced there. The guy had spent $800 for a shop job (1 month prior to me purchasing it). The playfield hadn't been stripped for cleaning... some plastics on the game didn't even belong there, some posts were wrong, some rubbers were wrong, missing some essential pieces to make the game functional were missing... Believe it or not...none of the coils where cleaned, no flipper rebuild, crud everywhere....just scratched my head to try and figure out how they could have charged $800. The guy sent me a copy of the receipt I couldn't even believe it.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

Checked a TAF out there a few years ago, beat pretty baddly and way above retail . . .

I didn't make an offer, but maybe the sticker price was high and there was room for dealing, not sure though.

prices in Ontario for sought after pins is really high . . .

#45 5 years ago

Yes I have been there also and they are over priced

I agree with this ^^^

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

There are a lot of guys selling pins in Ontario.
DC Amusements in Schomberg, ON http://www.flipd.ca/dca/
Pinball Exchange in Toronto, ON http://www.pinballexchange.com/topec%20pinballs.htm
Pinball Outlet in Woodbridge, ON http://www.pinballoutlet.com/fr_sales.html
Just to name a few. I put them all in my bookmarks and look at what they have from time to time.

DC has some reasonable prices sometimes, that is unless you are looking to trade a pin in on a trade / purchase . . .

#47 5 years ago

Anyone know the quality of DC Amusements' pins. The mission statement on their website seems like they strip things down and completely clean the machine but is it actually true?

#48 5 years ago

Gottlieb Sure Shot Wedgehead for sale $850 in Georgetown, ON

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1044303737

Thanks!

Nick

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Anyone know the quality of DC Amusements' pins. The mission statement on their website seems like they strip things down and completely clean the machine but is it actually true?

I'll stop by on my next visit through Schromburg . . .

#50 5 years ago

Hi. Im looking for a Who Dunnit in the Niagara/Toronto area. If anyone has one let me know.
I have seen the one in Quebec on Maaca, but would prefer to not have to make the round trip drive.

Looking to spend.
$2500-2800

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside