(Topic ID: 214699)

Wanted: Pinball Machine in $2,500 Range (Michigan)

By tbmi

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Cycloneman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Pinball Machine in $2,500 Range (Michigan)

Added: 2018-04-15 01:20:26 UTC

#2 6 years ago

Hoping to stay within Michigan - west Michigan if possible. Also I still have an HRC that I can use in trade.

#3 6 years ago

Still searching

#4 6 years ago

Wow, nothing available in this area with DMD under $2500? Crazy!

#5 6 years ago

It's kind of hard to find a dmd under 2500.I picked up a lah for 2100 last month so they're out there but not many.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

It's kind of hard to find a dmd under 2500.I picked up a lah for 2100 last month so they're out there but not many.

I have a very nice HRC for $2500 with some extras and didn't get many serious responses. I'm thinking I may just hang onto it now. It seems that when I'm selling, I'm told my price is too high...but when I'm buying, I can't touch anything under $2500.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I'm told my price is too high...but when I'm buying, I can't touch anything under $2500.

Ain’t that the truth.

#8 6 years ago

One last bump before I give up. I've had a few responses that were too far away for me to travel at this time.

#9 6 years ago

Someone's bringing a LW3 and BR to Patz for sale both in your price range

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Someone's bringing a LW3 and BR to Patz for sale both in your price range

Is there a post with info on the LW3? I was looking for machines in that range that were going to be at PATZ, but must have missed this one.

#11 6 years ago

I'll try to find it.they where asking 1600 on lw3 and 24 on br.

#13 6 years ago

That's not the lw3 I saw.I'll keep looking for the listing,I think it was on fb.if you pm me your # I can take pics tomorrow at Patz for you of anything that might interest you.

#14 6 years ago

Post #43 in the Patz thread

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Post #43 in the Patz thread

Thanks

#16 6 years ago

I’d consider letting my bsd go. Pm if interested

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I’d consider letting my bsd go. Pm if interested

i sent you a pm

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-pinball-machine-in-2500-range-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.