Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MikeS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Pin2K Cabinet - SWE1 or RFM

Added: 2015-07-15 15:10:19 UTC • Ended: December 6th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Pin2K cabinet needed - Have a SWE1 kit, computer and monitor looking for a home. Would like to buy a junker pin2K cabinet with associated hardware. Don't necessarily need the pf glass but looking for a complete-ish junker to make a whole game from

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are John_in_NC's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to John_in_NC's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Chapel Hill, NC, US

#2 8 years ago

There was an empty RFM cabinet on CL in DC area 2 weeks ago; I don't know if it is still there... probably worth a peek. If you get it we should talk b/c there is a chance I'm coming to Durham/Hillsborough in August.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pin2K H+V sync combiner

#3 8 years ago

Not seeing it now but thanks for the heads up!

#4 8 years ago

CL NJ Asbury Park Cheeeep.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from jeff_286:

CL NJ Asbury Park Cheeeep.

I see a TZ, Tri Zone and Bobby Orr Powerplay cab in Asbury park but no pin2K...
jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Not seeing it now but thanks for the heads up!

Checked my browser history but no luck... sorry for the dead end.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pin2K H+V sync combiner

#7 8 years ago

cnj.craigslist.org link

It's just a sad carcass....

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

cnj.craigslist.org link
It's just a sad carcass....

It is, I will need rails, doors, lockdown, speakers, etc... That one has been stripped to the bone but thanks!

Same thing, I guess what really need is a played out broken machine. Monitor spent, PF spent but intact.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

It is, I will need rails, doors, lockdown, speakers, etc... That one has been stripped to the bone but thanks!

Same thing, I guess what really need is a played out broken machine. Monitor spent, PF spent but intact.

Assuming you'll need the driver board as well as the cabling that goes between the playfield and the driver board...

#11 8 years ago

You assume correctly. Guess I'm looking for a dead soldier.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Assuming you'll need the driver board as well as the cabling that goes between the playfield and the driver board...

Yes, he basically needs everything minus the computer, audio amp, monitor and playfield. I was lucky to find a SWE1 that was missing those very things and was able to make it a complete game using my EP1 Kit and a new pc/lcd/amp but it wasn't all simple trying to source a few of the parts that were still missing. Honestly it's probably easier just buying a SWE1, swapping in your kit playfield and pc/lcd and then selling the kit and working original pc/monitor. I'm guessing you could get $1000-$1200 for the kit and working complete Pin2K computer/monitors should be able to sell for $500-$700 assuming the prism card and everything is good.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-pin2k-cabinet-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.