You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4694 (resized).JPG
IMG_4645 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
tmp_32611-DSC_0385-1342992270.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bay78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hello everyone, I just recently picked up a really nice Operation Thunder. When I got the game home and was going over the game I noticed that it is missing a part. I called Steve Young at Pinball Resource and he didn't have a part number for me on it. If you look at the attached picture you'll see a ball in the hole. Past that hole there should be a ball stopper (chrome I'm thinking) but I would love to see some pictures from someone that has the game to confirm what's there. And if anyone has the Gottlieb part number that would be really helpful.

tmp_32611-DSC_0385-1342992270.JPGtmp_32611-DSC_0385-1342992270.JPG

#2 7 years ago

Can anyone with an Operation Thunder help?

#4 7 years ago

Hey guys, forgot to also mention the schmatics are missing from the manual I have and I'm wondering if someone could tell me what Q# the Mosfet that controls that upper kicker right in the middle of the playfield? That would be a big help. I will be buying an Not manual that will come with schmatics from Pbr but I would like to try and fix the game before it arrives.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Hey guys, forgot to also mention the schmatics are missing from the manual I have and I'm wondering if someone could tell me what Q# the Mosfet that controls that upper kicker right in the middle of the playfield? That would be a big help. I will be buying an Not manual that will come with schmatics from Pbr but I would like to try and fix the game before it arrives.

Nevermind lol broken wire on coil. Soldered back on and is now playing 100%! Just need to get that part number.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

You aren't missing a ball stop. What you have is exactly as it was designed.

Thank you very much. It's kind of weird how they put the holes in there to mount one. I appreciate the help

#10 7 years ago

Yes I see I'm not the only one without one. However I looked on ipdb and Operation Thunder on there shows a ball stopper in the pictures. Might have been added on after the fact.

Quoted from Gerrard17:Here's a couple more pics for your reference but I think you're all good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bay78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-picture-of-part-needed-for-operation-thunder?tu=Bay78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.