(Topic ID: 307003)

Wanted: PAYING 16K!! Deadpool (Limited Edition)

By jake35

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jake35
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: PAYING 16K!! Deadpool (Limited Edition)

Added: 2021-12-30 03:05:24 UTC • Ended: January 1st, 2022

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Will pay 16,000 cash or trade. Will pay to have shipped if not in North GA or SE TN. I've got some nice games if you want to see my collection on pinside. TIA

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jake35's market stats.

silver Seller

jake35 has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jake35's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cleveland, TN, US

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Just know that most (all?) DP LE playfields didn't have the artwork pulled back from playfield posts and were more prone to pooling/chipping. I know LE are desirable, but in this case a later run premium (where artwork is pulled back) is possibly a better option.
Rob

really? that is interesting I wasn't aware of that. Washers don't minimize this? I assumed that most LEs would be HUO and surely wouldn't show too much pooling but that may be naive to assume.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I am on my second DPLE and never seen a single issue. Amazing game wish you well in your search.

Thanks. Funny thing is I've been looking for one for awhile and barely missed out on a couple leads, and today my brother who isn't on pinside and just started in the hobby asked me to locate him one because his wife really wants it. So I decided to help him get one and I'll get one for myself someday. Ill be the one doing the transaction and setting up shipping etc so no difference to the seller.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Nice collection! *2* TAFGs! If only you had a BM66LE to trade.

No issues here either!

yeah, i bought the 2nd TAFG as a project, intending on selling or trading it, it's got some nice mods and a brass coin door but a bit of a project reimport that needs a full shop job, I have all the parts including flipper kits, LEDS and plastics, intended on getting around to it but haven't yet and it's been 2 years lol.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

15k cash on glass??

Yes. Depending on location I've done cash on glass many times. I had a wonka CE shipped from FL last week with no issues so that is also an option if distance is a challenge. Wouldn't require palletizing, just blanketing/wrapping with corner protectors to protect the cabinet and head.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Thats a lot of money for a game that gets old after two weeks

Find me one cheaper, I'm just trying to get one at a price that's fair for the seller at today's prices.

#26 2 years ago

Trying to help my brother. He's not on pinside and wants to surprise his wife for her birthday. He just got into pinball recently.

#37 2 years ago

For clarity I've had two LE owners that reached out, one had a pending trade that he thinks may not happen and would be open to selling if so. I think it will happen eventually.

#40 2 years ago

new years eve bump! also looking for a godzilla LE

#43 2 years ago

Yea thanks I asked him about shipping but it's in a loft where the legs have to be removed just to get down the stairs.

#45 2 years ago

Happy new year. I'm increasing my offer to 16k! Had a couple leads but nothings materialized yet. One offered to sell me for 16k so I'm adjusting my ad to reflect what I would pay.

#53 2 years ago

Found! Thanks everyone. I'm donating to pinside now. Ended up finding both titles so it worked out perfect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-paying-15k-deadpool-limited-edition?tu=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.