(Topic ID: 307003)

Wanted: PAYING 16K!! Deadpool (Limited Edition)

By jake35

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jake35
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: PAYING 16K!! Deadpool (Limited Edition)

Added: 2021-12-30 03:05:24 UTC • Ended: January 1st, 2022

Price

Wanted

Will pay 16,000 cash or trade. Will pay to have shipped if not in North GA or SE TN. I've got some nice games if you want to see my collection on pinside. TIA

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jake35's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

jake35 has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jake35's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cleveland, TN, US

#2 2 years ago

Just know that most (all?) DP LE playfields didn't have the artwork pulled back from playfield posts and were more prone to pooling/chipping. I know LE are desirable, but in this case a later run premium (where artwork is pulled back) is possibly a better option.

Rob

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Just know that most (all?) DP LE playfields didn't have the artwork pulled back from playfield posts and were more prone to pooling/chipping. I know LE are desirable, but in this case a later run premium (where artwork is pulled back) is possibly a better option.
Rob

And that is why Regina rhymes with fun!

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

really? that is interesting I wasn't aware of that. Washers don't minimize this? I assumed that most LEs would be HUO and surely wouldn't show too much pooling but that may be naive to assume.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

really? that is interesting I wasn't aware of that. Washers don't minimize this? I assumed that most LEs would be HUO and surely wouldn't show too much pooling but that may be naive to assume.

I am on my second DPLE and never seen a single issue. Amazing game wish you well in your search.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

No issues here either.

#7 2 years ago

I don’t think pooling hit Deadpool very hard. Which was a weird thing to type cause pool is literally in the name.

#8 2 years ago

I have a ton of plays on my DPLE and have no pooling. Not have I even heard of that before as an issue.
I’ll be curious to see how this goes for you. I think $15k sounds like a good price.

Quoted from jake35:

#9 2 years ago

Nice collection! *2* TAFGs! If only you had a BM66LE to trade.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

No issues here either.

No issues here either!

#10 2 years ago

Handjob included!

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I am on my second DPLE and never seen a single issue. Amazing game wish you well in your search.

Thanks. Funny thing is I've been looking for one for awhile and barely missed out on a couple leads, and today my brother who isn't on pinside and just started in the hobby asked me to locate him one because his wife really wants it. So I decided to help him get one and I'll get one for myself someday. Ill be the one doing the transaction and setting up shipping etc so no difference to the seller.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Nice collection! *2* TAFGs! If only you had a BM66LE to trade.

No issues here either!

yeah, i bought the 2nd TAFG as a project, intending on selling or trading it, it's got some nice mods and a brass coin door but a bit of a project reimport that needs a full shop job, I have all the parts including flipper kits, LEDS and plastics, intended on getting around to it but haven't yet and it's been 2 years lol.

#13 2 years ago

I have a DP LE and have had zero playfield issues or mechanical issues whatsoever. Very sturdy game from my experience.

#14 2 years ago

I think all of these honest and positive posts may be hurting your hunt. Lol. DPLE is a nightmare pin and no fun, someone should sell Jake35 their game to save themselves! Lol. I tried….. You Do deserve a free bump though for stepping up with a more then valid price offer vs the traditional I want a game but it has to be cheap post. Bravo.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think all of these honest and positive posts may be hurting your hunt. Lol. DPLE is a nightmare pin and no fun, someone should sell Jake35 their game to save themselves! Lol. I tried….. You Do deserve a free bump though for stepping up with a more then valid price offer vs the traditional I want a game but it has to be cheap post. Bravo.

Right i think it would take more than that for me to let it go but you gota respect this post. So great to see this pin get the respect it deserves!

#16 2 years ago

15k cash on glass??

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah, I haven't heard of any PF issues on deadpool except the katana path guide to the right of Lil Deadpool digging into the clear (which is fixable with a washer):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/protecting-katana-lane-entrance-from-playfield-damage

The LE is a BEAUTIFUL machine.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

15k cash on glass??

Yes. Depending on location I've done cash on glass many times. I had a wonka CE shipped from FL last week with no issues so that is also an option if distance is a challenge. Wouldn't require palletizing, just blanketing/wrapping with corner protectors to protect the cabinet and head.

#19 2 years ago

I respect the OP for making a decent offer for an LE but didn't a premium just go for $12.5 in the market? I'm thinking in the current market it make take more than a decent offer to pry an LE loose from an owner

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I respect the OP for making a decent offer for an LE but didn't a premium just go for $12.5 in the market? I'm thinking in the current market it make take more than a decent offer to pry an LE loose from an owner
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"98cf55a37f7079ef697e24e20ab8b66f6364d4f5-1640853276-1800"};
//]]>

Yeah it was about 3 or 4 months ago someone sent me a pm on here I bet they sent everyone one that had a LE in there collection that they wanted to buy my machine offering only 10k I was polite and said thanks for the offer but in today's market I wouldn't accept 15k cuz mine is absolutely cherry. If anything it has gotten more crazy since then It would take a 20k plus to move my needle

#21 2 years ago

That being said I think he's got a great shot at landing one, it might be a little more players conditioned or even possibly spent a little time on a route he didn't say it had to be huo low play mint.

#22 2 years ago

Nothing like inciting pinflation !
Going to be a hard game to look at when its only worth 7K again ...
But its your coin ..

#23 2 years ago

Thats a lot of money for a game that gets old after two weeks

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Thats a lot of money for a game that gets old after two weeks

Find me one cheaper, I'm just trying to get one at a price that's fair for the seller at today's prices.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Find me one cheaper, I'm just trying to get one at a price that's fair for the seller at today's prices.

Why though

#26 2 years ago

Trying to help my brother. He's not on pinside and wants to surprise his wife for her birthday. He just got into pinball recently.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Trying to help my brother. He's not on pinside and wants to surprise his wife for her birthday. He just got into pinball recently.

He just got into pinball and he wants to give his wife a 15k Deadpool LE? Can’t you offer him some sane advice?

#28 2 years ago

wait for the next release .... some one will sell when the next game is released !

just stupid ....

#29 2 years ago

Ignore the DP owners who only popped in to price pump, as if $15k isn't enough.

#30 2 years ago

Why do people have a problem with this. The guy wants a DP and is clearly communicating what he will pay. Doesn’t that make it easier for everyone?

I understand if some people don’t like DP but most people do and if the top version of the other highest rated games are going for these prices, why would you be surprised DP is as well?

The fact that it doesn’t look to have a pending sale shows that people aren’t jumping out of their seats to cash in. I have an LE and although this offer is tempting, DP is my favorite pin and I know I won’t be able to easily replace it.

#31 2 years ago

You'd think if the game sucked so bad, people would be dying to sell......especially at 15k.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Why do people have a problem with this. The guy wants a DP and is clearly communicating what he will pay. Doesn’t that make it easier for everyone?
I understand if some people don’t like DP but most people do and if the top version of the other highest rated games are going for these prices, why would you be surprised DP is as well?
The fact that it doesn’t look to have a pending sale shows that people aren’t jumping out of their seats to cash in. I have an LE and although this offer is tempting, DP is my favorite pin and I know I won’t be able to easily replace it.

You can always tell who has been on here less than a year by the post they make. I read the first line of your post and knew you was rookie.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I saw several DP premiums with terrible playfield issues but no LEs.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I respect the OP for making a decent offer for an LE but didn't a premium just go for $12.5 in the market?

I just finished modding my premium and love the game, but would sell in a heartbeat for $12.5

Crazy times...

#35 2 years ago

I think $15k US might find you a Canadian seller also. Good offer to buy one. 15,000 United States Dollar equals
19,173.38 Canadian Dollar

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

You can always tell who has been on here less than a year by the post they make. I read the first line of your post and knew you was rookie.

Oh shit! Are you in the cool guys club? Do you get preferred seating at restaurants because you are the “pinball guy”? Feels bad being such a rookie.

Please explain to the use poor rookies with zero world experience why someone can’t put up a wanted ad and clearly state what they are willing to pay?

#37 2 years ago

For clarity I've had two LE owners that reached out, one had a pending trade that he thinks may not happen and would be open to selling if so. I think it will happen eventually.

#38 2 years ago

It's a well-liked game (no game is for everyone) and its simple supply and demand. Add in that there is a huge waiting list for almost a year for premiums and you get inflated prices for games that are already made. There is only one listed in the marketplace and 3 wanted adds. I get random messages wanting to buy mine a couple of times a month. IF this guy wants to shell out 15K for one who gives a crap. It's his money. Some of you are stuck in 2018, thinking that if we just bash every for sale or wanted ad that is more than what we want to pay the secondary market will return to 2018. That's the great thing about a secondary market, the buyers determine what something is really worth.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I saw several DP premiums with terrible playfield issues but no LEs.

There's a few spots which need addressing on any model to avoid chipping. I still have to fix how the ramps have dug into the clearcoat on my game.

Rob

#40 2 years ago

new years eve bump! also looking for a godzilla LE

#42 2 years ago

Godzilla LE should be easy to get as there are twice as many as deadpool.

#43 2 years ago

Yea thanks I asked him about shipping but it's in a loft where the legs have to be removed just to get down the stairs.

#44 2 years ago

That's not a big deal, at least you don't have to take the backbox off.

#45 2 years ago

Happy new year. I'm increasing my offer to 16k! Had a couple leads but nothings materialized yet. One offered to sell me for 16k so I'm adjusting my ad to reflect what I would pay.

#46 2 years ago

You're out of your mind. Be patient.

#47 2 years ago

This is for your brother's first machine, right? Just a thought. If he's into Marvel and superheroes he could get a very nice Spiderman for around $6500. It's a superior pin which has stood the test of time.

#48 2 years ago

I have a pristine Game of Thrones LE with topper and ColorDMD that I would take $16K for...

#49 2 years ago

If he wants to do this...

Quoted from jake35:

wants to surprise his wife for her birthday.

He cant do this...

Good luck with your search, sounds like your brother really loves his wife. I hope he finds one in time

#50 2 years ago

PM’d
I have both GZLE and DPLE.
I’m in Atl

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-paying-15k-deadpool-limited-edition?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.