8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jjsmooth
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PB-Guy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I recently tried to trade for a game, with little luck, so sold my game outright and now have money and the urge to fill the slot in my gameroom that the sale left me. I am looking for HUO Sterns or higher-end Bally-Williams. Looking for Stern Ltd Ed / Premium Editions of Star Trek, Metallica, AC/DC, or a Spiderman or possibly even a Ripley's, or excellent (restored would be best) versions of Addams Family, Cirqus Voltaire, Tales of the Arabian Nights, perhaps something else, that would be great. I understand current pinside prices. I am in the Kansas City area, but will travel quite a bit (I recently went to Chicago and Minneapolis for example). If you were thinking about selling one if these games, here I am.
I apologize in advance that I did this wrongly and didn't link to my Marketplace ad (it is my first ad and first forum ad), but have been on pinside for awhile and have some good "references" if need be on pinside too).
Thanks for looking. I am just like some of you...I sold a game and now I have the fever for another!

2 weeks later
#3 8 years ago

Pinside rocks! I was a doubter that "wanted" ads actually work, but because of this ad I picked up a fully restored Addams Family (and it is absolutely perfect) as well as a perfect Black Spiderman (and I would have been happy with an HUO regular SM, but the Black fell my way through the same great pinsider). I am still looking for one more game to round out my collection. Tales, CV, BS Dracula, Ripleys, or an HUO Lord of the Rings, any of those are at the top of the list.
I have heard just yesterday from someone about a possible Tales, so now is the time to sell me your machine before I fill in my last spot. Thanks! (and to the nice guy who talked to me about the Tales..send me the pics!)

PS i was true to my word about being willing to travel...I went from Kansas City to Colorado to get those machines...us crazy pinballers do what we have to do.

1 month later
#4 8 years ago

Back for maybe (?) the final round for now. As I said earlier, posting this ad originally ended up with me acquiring a Black Spiderman and a completely restored Addams Family from a fellow pinsider. Further, this past weekend I ended up buying a nice Tales of the Arabian Nights from a fellow pinsider who wrote to me because of this ad. Since it has done so well for me, here we go once more.

I am really looking now for an HUO Lord of the Rings to fill my last spot (ok I said that last time...but I made another spot). Maybe you are tired of yours, maybe you want the money for Kiss or Big Lebowski or ? Maybe you think Stern will do a remake of LOTR soon and it will be better, so you want to dump your current one and find out. Maybe you woke up in a bathtub filled with ice and someone had removed your kidney or something and you need to buy a new kidney. I am fine with any of those reasons, I just want a really nice LOTR.

Again, I am not afraid of a bit of travel for a great game. I am in Kanas City, but I have gone to Minnesota, Illinois, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, and Kansas for games (oh, and places within Missouri too). I have met people part-way and etc as well. Such is the pinball mania that makes us all be on Pinside.

And, again I say...Pinside rocks! Robin, you make this all possible, thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 180.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PB-Guy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-one-of-several-machines-to-purchase?tu=PB-Guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.