• Latest reply 8 years ago by jwo825
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF1938.jpg
txarenarobo.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Need more Gottliebs..Robo-War,Tx-Sector,Arena

Added: 2015-10-19 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 1st, 2015) • Ended: January 12th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Just picked up my first Gottlieb and now I got the fever. I'm looking to pick up a TX-Sector, Robo-War, and/or Arena. I would prefer to get it in the northeast but am willing to ship for the right machine. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are herbertbsharp's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

herbertbsharp has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to herbertbsharp's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Ballston Spa, NY, US

#2 8 years ago

Welcome, great games these era of Gottliebs!

#3 8 years ago

I missed a TX-Sector that was for sale 3 weeks ago

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Welcome, great games these era of Gottliebs!

Totally, I recently picked up my first and can't wait for more!

Quoted from DefaultGen:

I missed a TX-Sector that was for sale 3 weeks ago

Bummer. Don't see them all that often. Good luck

#5 8 years ago

Don't overlook Genesis! Another cool Gottlieb.

Love my TX-Sector. 5 years ago, drove over 850 miles (round-trip) to get mine. Not going anywhere.

Good luck!

#6 8 years ago

Herb someone around these parts was taking offers on a TX not too long ago...haven't checked in awhile but maybe it's still around. I'll see if I can dig it up.

#7 8 years ago

welcome to the club! I assume badgirls got you hooked?

Be sure to look for an excalibur also if you like drop targets.

I have 2 tx-sectors now (yes they are that good )

#8 8 years ago

Yes, Exacalibur is excellent!!! I would also love to get an Arena!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

welcome to the club! I assume badgirls got you hooked?

You know it! I was really surprised how much I liked it. I picked up that and a nice Diner within 2 days of each other and I ended up putting a lot more time on Bad Girls.

I would totally jump on an Excalibur too.

This kinda makes me feel bad about how many Gottlieb CL ads I ignored over the years.

#10 8 years ago

Can give you a solid deal on a Shaq that looks great and plays spot on, pm if interested
Shaq is underrated, not parting with it because I want to.

P.s, some of those system 80 Gottliebs are the best.

#11 8 years ago

Mine are not going anywhere!! Just added a Genesis as well!! Good luck with your search.

txarenarobo.jpgtxarenarobo.jpg

#12 8 years ago

Robo War, genesis, excalibur, TX.....wish i had the, bump.

If you like these, i think you should check out DE Laser War, insane light show!

#13 8 years ago

It's nice to see Premier getting a little respect now.

#14 8 years ago

Don't forget about Monte Carlo!

#15 8 years ago

Title Fight
one of the best titles out there.

#16 8 years ago

bump for GTB love

1 week later
#17 8 years ago

I have an extra Count-Down. Love the game.

#18 8 years ago

I have a really really nice TX that I'm thinking of letting go. It still has the shine on the cabinet, it's that nice! It would have to be a pretty good offer though as I'm really on the fence about letting it go. I may even pair it with a Hollywood Heat as a combo sale, not sure yet. Gerry can vouch for how nice mine is, he's seen it in person. PM me if you're interested in checking it out.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

I have a really really nice TX that I'm thinking of letting go. It still has the shine on the cabinet, it's that nice! It would have to be a pretty good offer though as I'm really on the fence about letting it go. I may even pair it with a Hollywood Heat as a combo sale, not sure yet. Gerry can vouch for how nice mine is, he's seen it in person. PM me if you're interested in checking it out.

Prepare to be inundated with pm's

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Prepare to be inundated with pm's

Isn't that the truth...

I have gotten a PM every week for the past 4 weeks running of people looking to buy my spare TX (not for sale, so no need to PM; after I get one fullly pimped then the other one may come available).

I just played a bunch of games on my Tx today. Such a fun game!!!!

Jump on that one QUICK herbert!

#21 8 years ago

I have a 1992 Gottlieb Caribbean Cruises tabletop pinball machine in good + better shape. Trying to determine its value. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

#22 8 years ago

Where do I find the production number on a 'Gottlieb' Caribbean Cruise tabletop machine? I have looked in what I think is obvious places, but only find 'April 14 1992' in those spots.

How do I determine the value of one of these machines?

#23 8 years ago

rdh, you'd have better luck starting your own thread. It's somewhere in the $500-1000 range depending on condition. Rare game, but not particularly desirably rare.

#24 8 years ago

I'd love to have Robo War or TX Sector. Having gone through and brought a Raven back from the dead, I wouldn't be scared of the process of shoring them up. These two are MIDI music heaven!

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Isn't that the truth...
I have gotten a PM every week for the past 4 weeks running of people looking to buy my spare TX (not for sale, so no need to PM; after I get one fullly pimped then the other one may come available).
I just played a bunch of games on my Tx today. Such a fun game!!!!
Jump on that one QUICK herbert!

Recall way back.... when you inquired about mine??? Man, how time flies!

#26 8 years ago

Have an Arena coming in shortly! Still looking for other Gottliebs

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from rdh58:

Where do I find the production number on a 'Gottlieb' Caribbean Cruise tabletop machine? I have looked in what I think is obvious places, but only find 'April 14 1992' in those spots.
How do I determine the value of one of these machines?

As always it depends on condition. In my opinion thats the best of the cocktail pins in art and gameplay. Having said that, the one I know that sold was really thoroughly gone through electrically by a Gottlieb Wizard and completely shopped and in above average shape and it sold for $750 I believe.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Have an Arena coming in shortly! Still looking for other Gottliebs

Is it coming from Jon?

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Is it coming from Jon?

Yup! Should be picking it up next week, thanks for helping to hook me up!

#30 8 years ago

Diamond Lady and Hollywood Heat would do as well

#31 8 years ago

I gotta fever... and the only prescription is more Gottlieb! How about a Victory ?

1 week later
#32 8 years ago

Still lookin', please contact me if you have one and a price in mind

#33 8 years ago

Had a really nice a Hollywood Heat a few months ago. It sold surprisingly quick. Just have a Gottlieb System 3 Rescue 911 right now for sale in PA. A little newer than what you're looking for.

#34 8 years ago

You gotta try a Monte Carlo!

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

You gotta try a Monte Carlo!

For the right price I would give it a shot for sure!

1 week later
#37 8 years ago

Let me know when you want to drive out that TS to trade for TX

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Let me know when you want to drive out that TS to trade for TX

LOL! Don't get anything if you don't ask! Believe it or not, I have an attachment to both the game and the movie, TS is going nowhere!

#39 8 years ago

By the way, the Arena I picked up came from the most unique place I've ever bought a pin - The Center for Cartoon Studies - a graduate school for cartooning in VT. Pretty cool place. Definitely didn't expect that on my way out to get it.

http://www.cartoonstudies.org/

#40 8 years ago

It'd take a special offering to shake my Shadow loose. Maybe Robo War and Transporter and i'd think about it. Maybe.

#41 8 years ago

I'm in the market for a prototype WOOLY myself.

I can't believe Whysnow doesn't have a Shadow. He's the king of underdog hipster games instead of standard A-list games.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I'm in the market for a prototype WOOLY myself.
I can't believe Whysnow doesn't have a Shadow. He's the king of underdog hipster games instead of standard A-list games.

LOL. I don't have a prototype wooly (technically it is a preproduciton or creators edition) but either way it will never leave, ever.

Pretty sure TS is as standard run of the mill as they come. Part of the reason I am just so so on it and never really jumped too hard when they have come up. Heck I think I have 3 friends with a TS now so does not make as much sense for me to find one.

I am more the king of cheap and dont believe the hype games. I buy what I like for my own collection! Often that is crap that other people dislike which is all the better.

That said, I would possibly trade away my second TX for something like TS when the time is right. I figure that is a pretty close trade where a few hundred bucks would level it all out. unfortunately I have a few other projects well in front of getting TX#2 up to par.

1 week later
#43 8 years ago

Robo-War in the house! This thread has worked really well, thanks everybody. I would still consider a Hollywood Heat or Tx-Sector

DSCF1938.JPGDSCF1938.JPG

#44 8 years ago

Nice. I'd love to be able to find a Robo War

#45 8 years ago

amazing collection you have there!

looking at your whole collection I can firmly say that is where I would be spending the majority of my time if I were ever invited over!

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

amazing collection you have there!
looking at your whole collection I can firmly say that is where I would be spending the majority of my time if I were ever invited over!

Thanks! Yeah if you're ever out here you are more than welcome. Just bring Excalibur

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Thanks! Yeah if you're ever out here you are more than welcome. Just bring Excalibur

you will need deep pockets NOS pf cleared, NOS plastics, NOS ramp. Boombiggity it is amazing.

Not sure I will be out that way but will hit you up if I am!

#48 8 years ago

OK, debating actually selling Excalibur (out of space and have other games on the horizon).

Figured you deserve dibs if you are interested. Hit me up if you want to discuss. It is nice so it may not be what you are looking for.
no worries if not.

#49 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up but my pin funds are a little low at the moment. And I've never actually played an Excalibur so I don't think I'm ready to throw down for a super nice example of one. It sounds friggin awesome though!

1 week later
#50 8 years ago

I don't see Raven listed. Interested to hear feedback on that game. Maybe it's not up to the exCalibur of the other games listed?

See what I did there?

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-need-more-gottliebsrobo-wartx-sectorarena and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.