• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Okarcades
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Nebraska pinball machines

Added: 2017-01-02 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (February 16th, 2017) • Ended: October 16th, 2017

Price

Wanted

I recently got hooked on pinball and was looking to start my own collection! If anyone near south central Nebraska has a pinball machine for sale please contact me. Looking to buy 1985+ stern, Williams or Bally preferably, here are some titles I am currently seeking.
-the shadow
-judge dredd
-Elvira and the party monsters
-goldeneye
-earthshaker
-johnny mnemonic
-fish tales
-ghostbusters
-NASCAR

Some titles to name a few but I am open to anything from this era.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are brypauly06's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to brypauly06's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Jose, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

Welcome to pinside!
Sorry to get you hooked, but it's a great addiction.
FT and JM are great games at a fair price.
Hopefully some pinsiders in your area can get you a fix.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Welcome to the addiction from a pinhead over in Fremont, NE.

Some good games on that list ( well, hmmmm, South Park? )
Good luck with the searching - that's half the fun.

Pinball Pro is in Oakland, NE and has Ghostbusters in stock. you could probably pick it up and save on shipping.
have fun.

www.pinballpro.com

#4 7 years ago

Thanks Joel, yes right here in Nebraska, new Stern and a Chicago Gaming games available!

We do have a Stern Star Trek as well, depending which Star Trek you had in mind.

Thanks
Greg
Pinballpro.com

#5 7 years ago

Hey Fellow Nebraskan. There are Leagues in Lincoln and Omaha. Plenty of collectors and Pin guys around. Sorry if you just started your addiction. When you start it is hard to stop!
Magicchiz

#6 7 years ago

joelreeves good to meet a fellow NE pinball fan! Thanks for the info, it's what I need to get going. I'll have to check out Pinball Pro, and if you have been to http://www.pinballpast.com/shop/ in Omaha let me know if it's worth a stop.

Ever since I played in the onemoresean game room, I got da feva and the only cure is more pinball

#7 7 years ago

Pinball Past is pretty cool. Mostly older games, but I think he can get new Sterns also. Fun to go in and talk pinball with Mike on occasion.

Justin at Midwest Gameroom Connection is a good person to know in the hobby as well. He may be able to help you track down several of the games on the list. Great guy as well.

Midwest Gameroom Connection
15424 S 2nd St Ste A
Bennington, NE 68007
Contact 402-983-7123

I think everybody has a current ad on Omaha craigslist if you do a search for pinball.

http://omaha.craigslist.org

looks to be a nice Fish Tales in Omaha at the moment. Maybe a bit on the higher side of pricing, though.

#8 7 years ago

Glad to have another pinballer close by.. You will be more than hooked. I am just 90 miles south west of you. Happy flipping!!

#9 7 years ago

Any luck finding pins?

#10 7 years ago

Like magic said, welcome, and we have great collectors in Lincoln that love helping out.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks @konghusker!

1 week later
#13 7 years ago

ovfdfireman is a great guy and very helpful. Just picked up a Ghostbusters Pro from him about a month ago, and couldn't be happier. By far the most fun and challenging pin I have ever played.

#14 7 years ago

I just bought a Medieval Madness Remake from pinball pro and have a Metallica coming from him as well. Also bought a few games from pinball past. I have a route up here in South Dakota and am usually buying and selling monthly.

I don't have anything on your list that I want to sell now but I do have a Taxi for sale!

Welcome to pinside and enjoy the hobby! It gets expensive but totally worth it!

#15 7 years ago

Thanks @okarcades. pm sent

#16 7 years ago

I'm still looking for a couple games in the central Nebraska area but I am willing to drive a few hours to pick up or meet. I am hoping to find
-fish tales
-whirlwind
-NASCAR
Anyone with leads on these or other machines in this price range would be much appreciated.

2 weeks later
#17 7 years ago

I got my first pinball machine from a pinsider in Kansas recently and I love it! World Poker tour has been a great first game with deep rules and really cool mods.

There has got to be a game in NE that would be a perfect addition to this collection. I am still looking to buy these or any 1980+ machines

-NASCAR
-Elvira and the party monsters
-whirlwind
-Taxi
-T2
-probably any other Steve Ritchie title

#18 7 years ago

Congrats Pauly! WPT is an under rated ( and undervalued - for now ) game and a lot of fun to play.
Deep rules that i still haven't quite figured out after playing one on several occasions. Great first pin.

Good list of future games there as well. Taxi is a keeper for me, and I'd definitely like to find a WW, T2, and Elvira at some point.

Good luck with the hunt!

#19 7 years ago

Great job Paul. Glad you finally found a machine. WPT Is a very challenging game.

#20 7 years ago

Thanks ronlisa joelreeves it's has been great and yes, challenging. I'm hooked!!
Would really like a NASCAR ww or Elvira. Keep in touch if you see anything.

#21 7 years ago

I have a taxi! I got everything that wasn't working fixed! I'll be coming that way next weekend! Let me know if you want me load it up and bring it down.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-nebraska-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.