Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2018-03-06-17-46-42 (resized).png
Screenshot_2018-03-06-17-47-15 (resized).png
IMG_5039 (resized).jpg
IMG_5037 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Going through an NBA FB. I can't find a photo online of what this should look like but it looks unusual to have a post without a screw. Hoping someone can help me out while I dig through the manual. Photo:

IMG_5037 (resized).jpgIMG_5037 (resized).jpg

Separately, my backboard has a bubble just to the left of the shot clock. There's a lamp positioned right behind it so I can't tell if the lamp overheated and melted the plastic or if there was something there that's been covered by hot glue. Photo:

IMG_5039 (resized).jpgIMG_5039 (resized).jpg

Thanks in advance.

#2 6 years ago

Looks like I am missing my defender too. Had my NBA about a month and now just realizing this guy is supposed to be defending. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-21392

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Looks like I am missing my defender too. Had my NBA about a month and now just realizing this guy is supposed to be defending. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-21392

There's a guy in Russia selling repro defenders on eBay if you are interested. Takes a few weeks to get it.

#4 6 years ago

^^ Done, THX!

#5 6 years ago

Bumping in the hopes that someone could take a few quick photos of their NBAFB so I can see if I'm missing anything.

#6 6 years ago

I'll take a look tonight

#7 6 years ago

Don't have pics but all I can say is I have a post there too and seems to have little use. I am following the thread as well. The white bulge in back is something mine does not have. Must have been the light bulb that got too close.

#8 6 years ago

If you still need a photo tonight I will get one when I’m home!

#9 6 years ago

Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing what others have for the post. It's not high enough to prevent a stuck ball. I assumed it was a ramp support, missing a small post to prevent stuck balls, something.

On the white bulge, I can't tell if it's melted plastic or dried hot glue. Is there normally a hole there for the LED or a cable or is it a flat color (meaning our suspicion about the bulb melting plastic is correct)?

Thanks again!

#10 6 years ago

Here are 2 pics. 1 from each of my games. Lazy glass on pics. Hope they help.

Don't have that little white blob on my games.

Screenshot_2018-03-06-17-47-15 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-03-06-17-47-15 (resized).png

Screenshot_2018-03-06-17-46-42 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-03-06-17-46-42 (resized).png

#11 6 years ago

Thanks! Very interesting that it's just a post that appears to serve no purpose.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-nba-fb-photos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.