(Topic ID: 154479)

Wanted: Mustang (Pro) (Stern, 2014)

By 67cutlass

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoshootme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 8 years ago

My friend is a Mustang enthusiast (has a new Cobra that is beautiful). When he bought his house last year there was a Flintstones left in the den! With that, he now wants to get another pin. It's mostly for his adult kids and the many summer guests he has for pool parties etc.(like me! lol). anyhow, I have a friend in the business who is telling me I am not such a good friend if I am advising him to get that pin! lol. What's the latest word on this machine? I played it at Modern in NYC last week. Hard to tell much, as the noise factor really doesn't allow one to hear any particular game. I assume it was the pro model. I have been reading better stuff about the game (assuming the code has been updated), and it seemed to be a fairly fun game when I played it . so 2 things: some updated opinions as the game code has been updated and Boss' seem to be hard to come by. Is that true or am I not looking hard enough. (found one for $7500, not including shipping! are they really that much?-----different store had one, recrooms.com, that was a little less. anyone ever work with them?) thanks, yo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoshootme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mustang-pro-stern-2014-2015?tu=yoshootme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.