View topic image gallery

BOSS pic 5 (resized).jpg
2B26B925-CAC0-4DC7-9EEA-4741B1E1B30D (resized).jpeg
E622F7AE-465D-4FB4-B6CA-FF7E7F3A2B81 (resized).jpeg
42404C8F-6EB0-4D1A-9143-6D6ADA7EF0F7 (resized).jpeg
9403519C-728A-4ADE-8647-58E7B0D52191 (resized).jpeg
DSC01139 (resized).JPG
20210720_133322 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Mustang (Premium/LE)

Added: 2021-07-05 22:17:37 UTC • Ended: July 23rd, 2021

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking to buy a Mustang Premium or LE. I'm in southern Wisconsin. I can drive up to 500 miles. Thanks.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pcprogrammer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pcprogrammer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Juneau, WI, US

#2 2 years ago

Never thought I'd be pursuing this one... but the family seemed to like it. I have a MET Pro also that could be used in a trade if anyone is interested.

#3 2 years ago

A very fun and way underrated game! Wish i still had my LE.

Good luck!

1 week later
#4 2 years ago

Any Premiums or LEs out there? Let me know!

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Any Premiums or LEs out there? Let me know!

Any chance you know Bob Perkins?

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Any chance you know Bob Perkins?

Nope

#8 2 years ago

Not mine, but seen this on eBay.

ebay.com link: itm

#9 2 years ago

Still looking...

#10 2 years ago

Bob is the man when it comes to Boss mustangs he’s in your home town! Perkins restoration

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Bob is the man when it comes to Boss mustangs he’s in your home town! Perkins restoration

I'm looking for a pinball machine, not a car LOL.

#12 2 years ago

I'm looking for a pinball machine, not a car LOL.

But he may know who has one!

#13 2 years ago

miss mine. great game, music just sucked.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

miss mine. great game, music just sucked.

Not on premium version!

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Not mine, but seen this on eBay.
ebay.com link: itm

Whoa Hoss - I know it's eBay, but $15,995?!

I couldn't even get 40% of that for my pristine HUO LOADED Mustang LE a few years ago. Ended up trading it for an HUO Star Wars Premium and a few extras from a distributor.

#16 2 years ago

I've had my Mustang Pro for 6 years now. Still loving it! My first NIB machine.

#17 2 years ago

One of you Premium/LE owners... ready to buy!

#21 2 years ago

Are these all bolted to the floor or what? I've had fun with this title.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Are these all bolted to the floor or what? I've had fun with this title.

Seems to be the case! Anyone want to un-bolt it from the floor? I'm also thinking Stern made so few of these that there aren't as many floating around.

#23 2 years ago

There are a lot fewer premiums of this title than there are LEs. The premium is the hardest to find. I had a chance to buy a NIB premium for $5500 in 2015 back when distributors could mark them down below MSRP. But I went with the pro because I didn't think the premium/LE offered that much more in the way of extra features.

#24 2 years ago

According to Pinside there is 60 premium/Le owners combined. I’m not sure they made the full 500 LEs they intended to. I can’t imagine sales outside of the US beyond a handful or so.

Quoted from kst8cat:

There are a lot fewer premiums of this title than there are LEs. The premium is the hardest to find. I had a chance to buy a NIB premium for $5500 in 2015 back when distributors could mark them down below MSRP. But I went with the pro because I didn't think the premium/LE offered that much more in the way of extra features.

#25 2 years ago

Do not ignore the pro. While the prem/LE has some interesting upgrades, they are not really necessary additions. And the pro has by far the best art in my opinion. All great games though. Extremely underrated.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Do not ignore the pro. While the prem/LE has some interesting upgrades, they are not really necessary additions. And the pro has by far the best art in my opinion. All great games though. Extremely underrated.

I'm more of a premium/le guy. That's what we are set on!

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

According to Pinside there is 60 premium/Le owners combined. I’m not sure they made the full 500 LEs they intended to. I can’t imagine sales outside of the US beyond a handful or so.

Yea I was talking with my son today about that. He said there were 500 LEs but I told him that Stern might not have made them all. We played one on location about a month ago and it I think it was LE #297 out of 500 but I could be remembering wrong.

#28 2 years ago

Well I think the Museum of Pinball in Banning has a Mustang LE, and they just announced all of their games will go up for auction in the near future. No details on the date yet.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Well I think the Museum of Pinball in Banning has a Mustang LE, and they just announced all of their games will go up for auction in the near future. No details on the date yet.

California won't work for me... to far to drive from Wisconsin. I'd be willing to drive 500 miles for one.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

But I went with the pro because I didn't think the premium/LE offered that much more in the way of extra features.

You were wrong!
Premium different songs and animation and playfield art. Uniquely different . The True LE!

#31 2 years ago

I have a nice big hole ready to be filled with a pin!

#32 2 years ago

got to love your determination , and never give up attitude ! your the hardest working man in pinball !

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

got to love your determination , and never give up attitude ! your the hardest working man in pinball !

It only took a year to get my Star Trek Premium, but I never gave up! This one will be tougher, there just aren't many people that own them. Pricing is going to be tough on this one, it's still only ranked 118th on pinside rankings so I'm not sure what price is appropriate. Looks like the archives are all over the map. My son and I are going through a car phase right now, he just bought a used Mustang.

#34 2 years ago

You see, Star Trek is looking very lonely

20210720_133322 (resized).jpg20210720_133322 (resized).jpg
#35 2 years ago

would say around 8k US should get you one , put a bounty on it , name your price

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

would say around 8k US should get you one , put a bounty on it , name your price

Sounds good to me. 8k on an LE...

#37 2 years ago

ok , who's selling 8k on the table !

#38 2 years ago

You see, Star Trek is looking very lonely
[quoted image]

Hah - interesting! Star Trek and Mustang were two of the first Stern games I bought.

DSC01139 (resized).JPGDSC01139 (resized).JPG

#39 2 years ago

That’s funny, I’ve still got those two side by side.

9403519C-728A-4ADE-8647-58E7B0D52191 (resized).jpeg9403519C-728A-4ADE-8647-58E7B0D52191 (resized).jpeg
#40 2 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

That’s funny, I’ve still got those two side by side.
[quoted image]

They make for a great pair!

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

They make for a great pair!

I know a better pair: Elvira.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I know a better pair: Elvira.

Scared Stiff and Elvira's HoH?

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Scared Stiff and Elvira's HoH?

He means elvira’s twins

#47 2 years ago

Mustang bump

42404C8F-6EB0-4D1A-9143-6D6ADA7EF0F7 (resized).jpeg42404C8F-6EB0-4D1A-9143-6D6ADA7EF0F7 (resized).jpeg
#48 2 years ago

Mustang!

E622F7AE-465D-4FB4-B6CA-FF7E7F3A2B81 (resized).jpegE622F7AE-465D-4FB4-B6CA-FF7E7F3A2B81 (resized).jpeg
#49 2 years ago

Share your Mustang pics here! Also, someone sell me a Mustang pinball machine!

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mustang-premium-le-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.