• 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Puffdanny
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2019-01-14-11-40-30-1 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Munsters (Pro)

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-01-14 16:45:11 UTC • Ended: January 15th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Looking to buy an imamaculate Munsters Pro (possibly LE) with less than 200 plays.did you jump in on a Munsters and you're one of these guys that have buyers remorse,don't like the game like you thought or just plain have mental issues keeping you from enjoying anything longer than a week? If you're within 3 hours of Southeast MI we should talk.Ca$h on the glass.......looking for a pro but may do an LE,premium is not up for consideration .

Item photos

Screenshot_2019-01-14-11-40-30-1 (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Puffdanny's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Puffdanny's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Monroe, MI, US

#2 5 years ago

Lol.... i don't think any have shipped yet especially the le.

#3 5 years ago

I like to be pro active I heard shipping around the 21st so I'm expecting pros to pop up around the 23rd

#4 5 years ago

I think you’re about three months to early.

There’s some great distributors out there, that aren’t much more than you’re offering.

Get a nib sent directly to your home.

#5 5 years ago

I know a guy

#6 5 years ago

I can save $600-800 and get another em or some mods

#7 5 years ago

I'll pre-sell you my LE for $9500

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'll pre-sell you my LE for $9500

I think you meant $8500 lol hope you're well,that Flip Flop has treated me nice.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I think you meant $8500 lol hope you're well,that Flip Flop has treated me nice.

Nope, I meant 9500

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Nope, I meant 9500

Actually if that's no tax it's about the same as if I buy one in state.my main hang up is I've never played a mini pf I like and I'm having a hard time gambling an extra 4k on a mini pf and some color.

#11 5 years ago

Let's not junk up the marketplace with joke posts. Total waste of time.

#12 5 years ago

Where's the joke?have cash in hand and i called about a new pro today and if one doesn't pop up by the end of February I'm ready to buy but I would prefer to buy used and spend the money saved on mods or marijuana.

#13 5 years ago

Mods or Marijuana....Awesome

Quoted from Puffdanny:

Where's the joke?have cash in hand and i called about a new pro today and if one doesn't pop up by the end of February I'm ready to buy but I would prefer to buy used and spend the money saved on mods or marijuana.

#14 5 years ago

I've even reached out to one of the YouTube streamers that if they are going to get a Munsters to stream then sell right after then we should talk.I assure you this is no joke!!!!!!

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

So post at the end of feb when these things are out. Close this nonsense and stop spamming the marketplace.

EDIT - not going to respond further to bump this garbage but we all know what's going on here. Who says butt hurt? Embarrassing. Repost when it's time to do so.

Edit 2 - NIB for HUO? Yes you did it! Please you continue to be a clown and embarrass yourself. Ends up buying nib totally going against your own ad. Wait until huo are available and then you can price it. Using half a brain you'll realize huo will be less but I'll let you experience that for yourself. Go ahead and bump my thread again. That was fun.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So post at the end of feb when these things are out. You're the joke for now. Close this nonsense and stop spamming the marketplace.

Nothing wrong with being the first and I paid $12 for this ad so I got your joke with a side of spam boy.well worth $12 just for your butt hurt alone.hit me up in a month and I'll low ball you anyone else if you're close enough and you decide Munsters isn't gelling like you thought it would I will pay fair market value with a no hassle transaction.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Let's not junk up the marketplace with joke posts. Total waste of time.

Then stop posting.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Close this nonsense and stop spamming the marketplace.

Comical coming from you.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Nothing wrong with being the first and I paid $12 for this ad so I got your joke with a side of spam boy.well worth $12 just for your butt hurt alone.hit me up in a month and I'll low ball you anyone else if your close enough and you decide Munsters isn't gelling like you thought it would I will pay fair market value with a no hassle transaction.

You had me until you said "butt hurt". Who the hell goes around saying butt hurt. Lol.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You had me until you said "butt hurt". Who the hell goes around saying butt hurt. Lol.

I notice republicans say it a lot

#21 5 years ago

Besides trying to get a fair deal on a pinball what the fuck is actually going on?some people need to get a fucking life!!

Quoted from delt31:

EDIT - not going to respond further to bump this garbage but we all know what's going on here.

And feel free to give all the chump bumps your heart desires

#22 5 years ago

I like your aggressive second hand market approach but if someone is paying almost $6000 for it plus tax then $5000 on the glass is not going to shake the trees enough in my opinion.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I like your aggressive second hand market approach but if someone is paying almost $6000 for it plus tax then $5000 on the glass is not going to shake the trees enough in my opinion.

Nevermind, I see you changed it to just cash and not that specific amount.

#24 5 years ago

I've been quoted 5450 to my door from a distributer that reached out because of this ad and I may take them up on it.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I've been quoted 5450 to my door from a distributer that reached out because of this ad and I may take them up on it.

That's lower than I've heard anyone getting... for any game... for like a year. Why aren't you jumping on that? It's what HUO Pro's will be selling for in March with a bunch of crap glued onto it anyways.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

That's lower than I've heard anyone getting... for any game... for like a year. Why aren't you jumping on that? It's what HUO Pro's will be selling for in March with a bunch of crap glued onto it anyways.

I got the quote at 2 am and want to wait for the wife to wake before committing but at that price you are right and I'll be more than likely calling to commit in a couple hours

#27 5 years ago

Thats a good price

#28 5 years ago

Looks like your aggressive purchasing tactic is going to pay off for you. The ad spread the word quickly and you received a great offer so mission accomplished, good on ya. I hope one of these will be at the VFW in May...

EDIT what is the bad blood between delt31 and the OP. I don't get his point at all, just has a beef with you? Just for not wishing to pay retail? Which you're not, plus a NIB instead of used so win win.

#29 5 years ago

Wanted:
JAWS pro
Im willing to pay less than you did
Cash in hand, hit me up

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Levi does. Some of you guys need to lighten up. You take this forum way to seriously.

#31 5 years ago

The cash must be on the glass or no deal.

#32 5 years ago

Isn't there a rumor of a 007 pin? Isn't there alway a rumor about Jaws? Isn't there a Jaws character in 007?

#33 5 years ago

Lol Puffdanny yes there are always rumors. It's pinball after all.

As echoed by a few, great price shipped to you on the pro.

#34 5 years ago

Munsters pro reserved NIB at HUO pricing I guess the jokes on delt31

Added over 5 years ago:

Still mad I got a nib at huo price and your wife made you sell DI.it's OK to be a cuckold this day and age so no worries.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-munsters-pro?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.