(Topic ID: 127588)

Wanted mpu schematic for BALLY ss bow and arrow

By mikepin

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippers_com.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

I hope you've backed up the Eproms!

What little I know about this computer is it is a one-off. What is the CPU? A 6800??
If you can't find the schematics you may want to service this board with a Fluke 9010 or 9100 series Microprocessor testers. This allows you to replace the CPU with the Fluke pod and then you can check the RAM, ROM, and I/O to see if (from the CPUs perspective) everything is running as expected - or if there are shorts between any two lines as an example of a problem.

What exactly is the problem? Is it just dead or ? If you have a logic probe you can check if the data and address lines are busy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippers_com.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mpu-schematic-for-bally-ss-bow-and-arrow?tu=Flippers_com and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.