Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download_(1)_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
images_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#7 8 years ago

Bad Cats I believe, he has a mouse problem.

#51 8 years ago

We could use a few out here in 'California at $1500 that's for sure. Passed on a $1800 beat up out here and a $2000 cabinet fade. Even beat up not lower than that, on west Coast.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I like to inspect things, you know?

Blackbeard...This train is leaving station and ship is sailing. Since you started this thread, 2 times, 6 have been available. I know, because I have been looking longer than you with same thoughts, love to inspect first. Well, I have now touched 3, and played 2 of them. Passed on all 3. Mostly because of cabinet fade and peeling of the decals. If someone made a repro set of decals, I would already have one. I have also seen prices jump in last 12 months. There is also new demand for this game that wasn't here a year ago. I now know of 5 people activily looking for this pin, you and I included. I'm on west coast, I have a guy in LA, and another in San Francisco. Other things that have made me ignore shipping one in, playfield wear and bad ramps. You and I have talked about this. I want you to find one, I want to find one. My idea...Stop advertising. I think this thread has hurt your chances actually, giving this to much attention may have made prices higher! Just my opinion, but with no thread active, give it some time. I feel you may find what your looking for. Also, don't be afraid to spend the $400 to ship, get lots of pictures, than ask for more. Be honest with seller and insist that it ships on its butt , folded up and properly wraped up and on a pallet. I have shipped 5 pins in last couple years. It is an option, price for shipping worked out on 3 of those, the other 2 were already expensive, but rareity demanded the extra ship money.
Time to close this book. Sorry gang, we have all had fun with this. But, this is about the 3rd time I've seen a wanted thread drive up the price of a machine.
Good luck with search.

#88 8 years ago

Barron Thanks! Coming to Calif Extreme in July!

#97 8 years ago

Let's get this done for Blackbeard! NJ not to far.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Jeester offered his mousin to me for a year, just to play

That's amazing...that is so awesome and generous. Now my ploy....do it...after a week, send him money, make payment till purchased!
I'm sure the 2 of you could come to agreement on price under 2k.

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

PM is being replied to.
Thanks Jesster

I wonder what there talking about....could this be the end of the search?

#106 8 years ago

Score!!!! Beard my man..You did it! The eagle has landed...lucky dog. Please update later today. Hard to judge folded up in your car.
We want condition report....and let's be honest about that price! I gotta know.
Congrats, Eric.
PS.mine will be here Friday. Was going to keep mum, but since your sharing...By the way, I know I paid to much.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mousin-around-bally-1989-1992?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.