Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download_(1)_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
images_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Mousin' Around! (Bally, 1989)

Added: 2016-02-29 16:07:41 UTC • Ended: March 15th, 2016

Price

Wanted

First ad expired and wasn't able to be renewed.

Anyway, looking for a mousin. Doesn't have to be perfect, and restoration candidates are welcomed!

Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Blackbeard's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Blackbeard's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fredonia, NY, US

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Here we go again.....
Good luck!

Maybe second times a charm?

Thanks.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Bad Cats I believe, he has a mouse problem.

haha.

Actually either or would be welcomed.

Here mousey mousey mousey.

#10 8 years ago

Saw that. Other neck of the woods though.

(thanks for the bump!)

#12 8 years ago

Hump day bump day

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I guess I was lucky to find mine after a 2 year search. Let two really rough ones pass before I finally snagged one.
Good luck on round 2!

Thanks. I'll find one at some point.

#16 8 years ago

With that nasty playfield wear, no idea. Flipper wear stinks.

Also he told me the upper ramp has an issue with ball making it into the mouse hole.

I'd rather wait for another one without the flipper wear.

#19 8 years ago

Morning bump.

Gonna be at Allentown and Ohio shows too.

#21 8 years ago

i won't be spending 2-2500 on a mousin anytime soon but thanks.

#25 8 years ago

Around 1500 is about right. There was one at pinfest like 2 years ago at $800. No one wanted it.

It's a decent pin but it is what it is.

2-2500?! I'd rather buy a dh or shit, ft.

#32 8 years ago

Let's try to keep this on target guys.

Looking for a mousin bump!

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Let's try to keep this on target guys.
Looking for a mousin bump!

Again let me just find my pin.

Enough banter for Christs sakes.

#39 8 years ago

My friend on here just bought one for 1400 and that INCLUDED shipping.

Just a month ago.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is that the one being sent out for full restoration?
For a LONG time I said I would not pay over 1500 for sys11 games.
I spent a year looking and found an decent one that I paid more that 1500 for. I got tired of looking/waiting and decided it was silly trying to save a couple hundred and not having the game in my home.
I also recently overpaid on an ES with a nice pf (2400), but I wanted the game and was tired of hunting. Life is WAY TOO short to quibble over a couple hundred for a game I want.
Reality is that the more desirable sys11 games (esp the rare ones that are often beat up) cost more than they did a few years ago.
When Taxi (a super high production game) sells for 1500, then low produciton games like MA cost quite a bit more typcially.

He would restore a diamond if he could. Regardless, what's the point in bickering.

The end story is I'm not overpaying. Period.

I'd ask that you quit posting your lame price police bullshit here. It's my ad and it keeps getting derailed left and right. I've only asked like 3 times now. If you're so concerned about price, start a price check.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not concerned about price at all... I own the game and was happy to pay market to have it.

Considering your definition of overpaying seems to be over 1500, then the end story is you have a VERY limited sellers market.
From what we have seen you are unwilling to ship in a nice one and think anything over 1500 is too much. There are not many MA out there, even fewer available at <1500, and there are even fewer available that are in a short/drivable distance. Just pointing out that you are really limiting your chances.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but that is the reality we all live in.
If anyone has a nice MA in the midwest (MN, WI, IA, IL, IN area) for 1500, then I will take it with no hassles.

<Edited>

Again, for the 4th time, enough.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Well blackbeard, you could be done with this whole ma thing if you trade me your congo, I'll even throw in cabinet art,siderails and 500.cash friend
Just thinking of you pal what's congo worth 1500?

I thought you said 10,500?!

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Honestly though...What would it take for someone to buy your Congo?

At least 4K.

Lot for sale though. Love the pin. Last dmd I own.

#68 8 years ago

Agreed neo.

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Well now that makes much more sense,
Thanks for the story, I love storys.
Can't wait for the ending on this spectacular novel, reminds me of those hardy boy books(or others?) I read as a child When at the last chapter or so you could choose the ending depending on your style of endings of 3 or so multiple choices ?
In this case I hope the mouse finds his new home, if this were a foster child that was looking for a new home especially from a troubled or neglected past, I would assure you this mouses new room would be waiting with much anticipation, endless love, fresh outlets,swept floor, proper lighting requirements, and appropriate distance between other machines for the little guy to fit in and adjust with his or hers new siblings, ( semi large but loving community). All proper paperwork would be included before adoption (sale) such as but not limited to, Bill of laden (if shipping the little bastard) contact info being it either home or cell#s, monetary needs such as, checks, cc, paypal,etc or my favorite cash! And last but not least, previous parents (owner) past,present,and future thoughts or wishes for new owner (parent/s) to aid in this little guys very bright future of many happy and most wanted healthy years.
Good luck Mr beard, myself and other caring thoughtful hobbyists will be praying for a quick healthy appropriate to your needs adoption. God bless you my fellow beloved and most trusted hobbyist. Xoxoxo

Absolutely fantastic post. Lmao x1000.

Fresh outlets. Lol.

#76 8 years ago

Anyone?

#77 8 years ago

Bump for the nite mice lookin for cheese

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

If you chase a game this hard with daily bumps, you must really want it. So if you find one that's not local just suck it up and pay for shipping... get the game home you desire so badly and enjoy it.

It's kinda hard for me to justify $400 to ship a pin that I've never seen. I like to inspect things, you know?

#83 8 years ago

Agree.

Problem is is that collectors see WTB threads and think "hmmm so and so wants a Nip It.. it MUST be good!". Yes mousin is a fun pin, but there are hundreds of fun pins. I just like the old school ballys.

Anyway, I'll find one soon and I am patient.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Let's get this done for Blackbeard! NJ not to far.

Thanks

Some hobbiest really are amazing. Jeester offered his mousin to me for a year, just to play. Doesn't want to sell, but offered it to me to play. Amazingly generous offer.

#101 8 years ago

PM is being replied to.

Thanks Jesster

#105 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#107 8 years ago

I'm in! Thanks to a last minute message from a nice pinsider and a trip to Canada (with a search of my jeep on the way home at the border) I'm in the club! Needs some leds and a decal overhaul on cab but it pretty decent shape!

#113 8 years ago

Border shake down was pretty easy. Just full vehicle search etc. lasted about 20 mins.

#119 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I'm still hunting and congrats

Pm sent.

#122 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Gonna track down some LEDs tonight.

#125 8 years ago

Love ya mjm.

Next up bad cats!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mousin-around-bally-1989-1992?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.