Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download_(1)_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
images_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Ok guys, I bought mine a month ago for 1100. Plus 300 to ship. It's not a piece of shit! It is going to have a permanent spot in my small collection and that's the only reason it's getting a "full resto " as pointed out, or its fine the way it is.
Blackbeard just wants to see examples at any and all price ranges that's all, once he sees what hes looking for per condition that will equal what he wants or is willing to pay, hes not expecting one for $300 and he won't pay 3000 either, and prices are getting ridiculous, but as pointed out if people keep buying them at ridiculous high prices they're going to keep going up. I for one think ma is a great pin, however I wouldn't have paid much more , so did I get a good deal or not ?I don't know but for me the answer would be yes.

Funny thing is, I offered Trimoto $1600 for this (unless this is a different Mousin') & we agreed to the deal. I had a truck and was already on my way to St. Louis for some other pins as well when he changed his mind. I was happy to pay more than I thought was reasonable for the particular one I got pics of. It was super nice & I was already going to STL, so...

Quoted from Deez:

2500 for a system 11 title is bonkers. Maybe I'm living in the past.

Good examples of Whirlwind, Diner & probably Earthshaker are now up near that price point these days. Some would argue that Sys11 was pinball at its peak of fun.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Same one,he said he changed his mind on selling it a couple times, he had it listed for a little more but we settled on 1100. He also threw in brand new pop bumpers with new light sockets and brand new flipper rebuild kit with a couple used parts as well, manual etc.
I still think prices are getting ridiculous, 1700. For a beat pf on a xenon really? Then mine is worth 4k lol, mines "restored " and I wouldn't think it's worth more than 1500 on a good day. My eatpm is in the process of getting the pf restored, maybe when that comes back I'll ask 12500. For it.

Then that is a very nice Mousin'!

My favorite was the $3000 Centaur with a belt-sanded playfield. In regards to the price, the listing said, "Hey, it's a Centaur!"

#57 8 years ago

Captain Neo's World.

We're just talking here. No one has actually bought anything yet (except for mjm).

#69 8 years ago

I have to admit: I fell for your Atlantis.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I'm on west coast, I have a guy in LA, and another in San Francisco.

I've been looking for about 5 years. Within that time I've lived in both Chicago & Los Angeles but have yet to find the Captain Neo prices that I'm looking for. A couple of years ago, I offered $1600 for the one mjm got off of trimoto because it was really really nice, a title I actually wanted in my house, and I was headed in the direction of its owner. Last summer, I traded a light project EATPM for a MA to put on location. Being able to play that one satisfied my Mousin' jones. Then I unexpectedly moved back across the country and now here I sit, looking for those $500-$750 Mousin' Arounds that I've heard of but only seen once (Listed for $500 in Baldwin Park in ~2009, filthy with most of the side art peeled off; I offered $200 for it ). So...

BUMP!

#86 8 years ago

That said, BB if you see one that's in the vicinity of San Francisco that's over $1500 (my $ ceiling) & you want it, I'll go check it out for you.

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Barron Thanks! Coming to Calif Extreme in July!

Same goes for you. Mousins for everybody! I just want mine to be cheap and playable.

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you want reasonably priced things. CA is not the place to live. I don't think you guys have anything reasonable out there.

Reasonable weather?

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

weather is free.

HA! You got me. *bump*

#96 8 years ago

Yessss

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mousin-around-bally-1989-1992?tu=barron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.