IMG_8167 (resized).JPG
IMG_8169 (resized).JPG
IMG_8166 (resized).JPG
IMG_8165 (resized).JPG
IMG_8163 (resized).JPG
IMG_8164 (resized).JPG
IMG_4925 (resized).JPG
th (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Mexico 86 (Zaccaria)

Added: 2016-11-27 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (February 20th, 2017) • Ended: April 3rd, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Mexico 86 in the US. Will consider any condition.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burlington, WI, US

#4 7 years ago

yes. One of 4 I still need. But it's the main one I'm searching for. the other 3 i'll just get when they show up, but this one really want.

#6 7 years ago

currently I have just zacs, but there are a bunch of foreign games on my want list.

But zacs will always be my primary collection.

1 week later
#13 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Does Zaccaria make these?
Oh Good. I thought Neo was going a different direction.

Nope i'm staying on target. Get back to your DMD forums!

#19 7 years ago

well, if you ever cross the boarder let me know. You can come over and play the real thing on a lot of them.

#23 7 years ago

I don't need to play one, I need to obtain one. Playing one only helps me slightly. I'm only 4 games away from having a full set of Gen 2's.

I need

Clown
Black Belt
Pool Champion
Mexico 86

#25 7 years ago

told you i'm interested. As long as clowns displays are in the same spots as Pool champion. Otherwise that becomes a problem.

Recently found out. new stars phoenix displays are slightly off from Spooky and zankor. Making it have to have a special ribbon cable for displays that's different from Robot and everything else. Moving the player count display up 3" made a world of difference and nothing else would work anymore.

#27 7 years ago

anyone even own this game here? I know there are mostly DMD snobs, but I know there are some that are open minded to the EM's and early SS.

#30 7 years ago

I have a really nice William's Slug Fest Woodrail i'll trade for this.

#33 7 years ago

no, it's definitely not one of the ultra rares. I have all 3 of the ultra rares already. This one is semi rare, out of the 4 I need. 1 is uncommon, 2 are rare and this one is semi rare. there are 5 levels of rarity in the zac world. And the level of rarity also is determined by the region in which you live, as some games are very common, and other regions they are not.

you have

Common
Uncommon
Rare
Semi rare
Ultra rare.

#35 7 years ago

who wants to sell me one for the holiday season?

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I have a mixed Pool Champ body with a Clown head if anyone wants it. no boards or displays. $two hundy. pick up in brighton michigan. direct email only please (no pm) [email protected]

i've told you on several occasions that i'd take this. Just had a couple of questions and needed a price.

#39 7 years ago

i did this morning. Asked the questions I wanted. Been talking with him the past 8 months at least about this. Now he says it's taken. :/ WTF?

1 week later
#40 7 years ago

as the deacon says, "lets get this tub of shit up to speed"

#43 7 years ago

star god is more common. Star god is a gen 1. They made more Star gods, but like mexico 86, many are overseas and not a ton made it over here.

1 month later
#44 7 years ago

found out the one frank had was sold to someone over here in WI. So there is one floating around in my backyard, but don't know who has it.

1 week later
#45 7 years ago

Still looking. I will trade this super nice Tecnoplay Scramble I just got in for a nice Mexico 86. Scramble is rarer than mexico 86.

IMG_8164 (resized).JPGIMG_8164 (resized).JPG

IMG_8163 (resized).JPGIMG_8163 (resized).JPG

IMG_8165 (resized).JPGIMG_8165 (resized).JPG

IMG_8166 (resized).JPGIMG_8166 (resized).JPG

IMG_8169 (resized).JPGIMG_8169 (resized).JPG

IMG_8167 (resized).JPGIMG_8167 (resized).JPG

IMG_8168 (resized).JPGIMG_8168 (resized).JPG

IMG_8170 (resized).JPGIMG_8170 (resized).JPG

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I really don't like my pinball machines to cry and whine!

those are special sound roms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mexico-86?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.