• Latest reply 1 year ago by zermeno68
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFB3A917-338D-4924-90FF-D3DFF5060BC6 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Yet another wanted ad for the Metallica Topper shown in the photo.

I’ve tried reaching out to Tilt Topper thinking they were the creators of this topper. No success.

Any leads please PM me.

I’m still waiting for a certain someone to create a Metallica topper l, but this one has also grown on me.

CFB3A917-338D-4924-90FF-D3DFF5060BC6 (resized).jpegCFB3A917-338D-4924-90FF-D3DFF5060BC6 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#2 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I’ve tried reaching out to Tilt Topper thinking they were the creators of this topper. No success.
Any leads please PM me.
I’m still waiting for a certain someone to create a Metallica topper l, but this one has also grown on me.
[quoted image]

tilttopper.com

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Any leads please PM me.
[quoted image]

Tilt Graphics is the creator of this topper. Use that email and reach out to Melissa

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Any leads please PM me.
[quoted image]

Sorry not Melissa I meant Stephanie

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrtattooz:

Sorry not Melissa I meant Stephanie

Sweet! Thanks sir! Sent a message now and the wait begins. Would be cool to get this as it grew on me.

If Aurich still plans to produce his own version of Metallica Topper, I’m still in the market for that as well. But… still in production phase of Tron Topper.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

If Aurich still plans to produce his own version of Metallica Topper, I’m still in the market for that as well. But… still in production phase of Tron Topper.

I would say don't wait for me, because who knows. I still think it's a good idea, but these things tend to happen when I'm inspired, and that can be hard to force.

I may need a break by the time I finish all these Tron topper too.

But I will try and keep it on my list.

#7 1 year ago

he just made me 2 of them, but i think he's out of parts now. sorry ....other one i sold to a friend.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

he just made me 2 of them, but i think he's out of parts now. sorry ....other one i sold to a friend.

No need to say Sorry. Name of the game and this is super late request.

Let’s see what they say.

#9 1 year ago

Circling back to make sure nobody does what I did… the lead to contact Tilt Graphics at https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/pinball-toppers. Was not correct.

The person does not know where to find this topper.

Just trying to save the troubles for someone else.

#11 1 year ago

I swore I reached out via email a while back to them.. but I gave it another go today.

Let’s see…

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I would say don't wait for me, because who knows. I still think it's a good idea, but these things tend to happen when I'm inspired, and that can be hard to force.
I may need a break by the time I finish all these Tron topper too.
But I will try and keep it on my list.

I will wait for your decision until Hell freezes over Sir

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I swore I reached out via email a while back to them.. but I gave it another go today.
Let’s see…

FYI - I believe He’s doing one final run this month and he isn’t accepting new orders. I got in at the last minute back in late December and I was towards the end of the list. Should be shipping very soon. Worth a shot to reach out to him - Best of luck to you - hope you can score one.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

FYI - I believe He’s doing one final run this month and he isn’t accepting new orders. I got in at the last minute back in late December and I was towards the end of the list. Should be shipping very soon. Worth a shot to reach out to him - Best of luck to you - hope you can score one.

He replied quickly to inform me the same information you mentioned here. He’ll check to verify if all is spoken for this weekend, but he thinks they are.

#15 1 year ago

Damn…well I hope he can make an extra one for ya. Fingers crossed for good news when he checks!

1 week later
#16 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Damn…well I hope he can make an extra one for ya. Fingers crossed for good news when he checks!

Final update: Good news he was able to find enough parts to slip me in. I don’t know if I’m the last order as I did not ask him… I’m just happy it worked out.

Invoice came and paid. So, the waiting game is now in order.

Let’s see how long that will be. Thanks for helping as it would not have happened without community help!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
16,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rowlett, TX
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-metallica-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.